Hulmerist SIGNED VHS cover

Hulmerist VHS 001.jpg

...Thinking of putting this on E-bay.....I won it in 1990 from "Sounds" UK Music magazine. ( Now Long ceased publishing....R.I.P. Sounds!!!).
( amongst other things...Not many people seemed to do the crossword competitions....!!)

I Took it off the wall to "Dust" it, and stupidly dropped and broke the frame.... the Sleeve is Totally Undamaged...( apart from original "Wear and Tear"...as can be seen on top of sleeve in photo...). Don't really want to part with it, but I have other signed items....( some dedicated to me personally, which mean a lot more to me anyway...)
I Thought I would offer it here first, to anybody actually interested ( Or just a "Straight" swap for the rather expensive Alice Cooper New "Box" set ???).
It Still has the VHS Video with it, if that actually matters these days!!
Please PM/Email me if interested...
Thanks for looking anyway!!

Last edited:
Didn't see a question in there. Don't think it's worth what the Alice Cooper box goes for (150 quid). But put it on eBay at $49.99 with no reserve and see what happens.

Hi Beau....sorry about the "Question" heading....It's the First time I have tried putting a pic up on here sucessfully, and I was scared to "Alter" the post, in case it disappeared.... (...It's a VERY confusing layout, to a dork like me...)but thanks for the reply anyway!

School's out!

...Amongst many other hits!!!....I'm Bumping this One Last time, if no-one is interested in a trade by friday, I'm gonna take my chances on E-bay...thanx for the comments/interest anyway folks!! ( P.S., the Alice Box set has dropped in price again since I last Bumped this...if anybody wants to "shop around" on the internet and get it even cheaper than "Amazon" are selling it for, the offer still stands...)

are you frightening folk off with your Alice Cooper demands again Mr DJ. tee hee.
that sounds like a bargain to me. you'll make a killing on ebay with that.

UPDATE:- .. out of interest, I have just taken this to the local Pub, as they are holding a "Buying Collectors items/Gold etc" event for the next 2 days( some "Valuers" come around every couple of years or so, and Valuate collectible stuff, and possibly offer to buy it from you)...I asked if they were interested, and the Chappie I spoke to said he was prepared to offer me £60.00 !!...I said I would think about it, and maybe come back with it tomorrow...). He also bought a "Ford Motor Company" souvenir Pewter Drinking tankard off me for £25.00 ( Glad to see the back of that....some awful memories it brings back...), and a beat up old broken wristwatch for £8.00.
So, by my "Guesstimation", he would probably be able to sell it for ( at least) twice as much as he paid for it......watch this space......
( P.S, I got £200.00 for a Sex pistols poster off them last time......but I didn't have access to a computer to try and sell it on Ebay, etc at that time....)

P.P.S....Nightie, you may have noticed that there is NO mention of the Dreaded Mr.Cooper in this post...except for that last bit !!!!).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom