'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Morrissey - proud of you :thumb:

Could we get Morrissey to join Tommy, Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism at speakers corner next month? :rock:

He'll be the musical accompaniment with yet another cover version

As someone who knows almost nothing about this 'For Britain' party, could someone please educate me as to why they are racist. As in, actual evidence and quotes please. And please not just stuff that's attacking the religion of Islam, which seems to me fair game, same as attacking Christianity - religion is not a race.

Genuine question from someone baffled by the whole thing - thank you!

f*** Morrissey and f*** his racist mates.

"For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."

Seriously? It's clear he's talking to that racist arsehole now. We're in the badlands of the mid 70s.

And when he's finished f***ing off, he can f*** off some more.
First post I read, and you should f*** Off, sad twat you are.

Can someone familiar with both UK and US politics explain the "bulldog" reference? I don't get why it's offensive? Is it akin to "dog whistle politics*"? Is that a US term only? What does the bulldog signify?

* "dog whistle politics" is using code terms to signify something darker. The Republican party has used the term "law and order" for years to defend mass incarceration of African-Americans for example
Cause it's racist for white people to be proud of their culture now. You own an England flag? You're a bigot

Anne Marie Oxford Union address was all her hating on Islam which she claimed is a hateful religion - oh the irony. When has fighting hate with hate ever worked.
When fighting hate with tolerance and indifference ever worked.

"I won’t be cruel about another’s politics"

f*** that. We should call out racism, and be cruel about it. f*** that. Her head's so far up Moz's arse she's eating his lunch for him. She's one of those desperate not to cut the umbilical cord. Well guess what - you're a fan of a Nazi, Julie. I mean...what kind of a world do you have to live in, what kind of a person do you have to be to think it's a bad thing to be "...cruel about another's politics"?
f*** you, you need sortin out, full stop.

God I'm neither tolerant or indifferent:
You can work with police and communities to ensure individuals don't break the British Laws. Hate crimes work both ways. It's still illegal to marry underage and beat you wife in the name of any fundemental religion. We should work within local communities to ensure if people are being raped they are listened to and not afraid to come forward etc
When fighting hate with tolerance and indifference ever worked.

Last edited:
What Morrissey says: I despise racism. I despise fascism.
What the haters hear: I am a racist. I am a facist.

Huh?
:confused: :crazy:

I've always voted Labour and probably always will, so I've never been comfortable with the Labour / Tories line in Irish Blood. His political outbursts have always landed flat with me - recent years he's had a pop at Andy Burnham, Nicola Sturgeon and others for no reason, other than his childish sense of humour.

This essay is awful. Vile. As is For Britain and Ann Marie what's her face - make no mistake, they are racist scum. The lyric he should have gone with was 'show me a barrel and watch me scrape it'

Love his music, love the songs. Increasingly disappointed with the man.

Dave

I've always voted Labour and probably always will, so I've never been comfortable with the Labour / Tories line in Irish Blood. His political outbursts have always landed flat with me - recent years he's had a pop at Andy Burnham, Nicola Sturgeon and others for no reason, other than his childish sense of humour.

This essay is awful. Vile. As is For Britain and Ann Marie what's her face - make no mistake, they are racist scum. The lyric he should have gone with was 'show me a barrel and watch me scrape it'

Love his music, love the songs. Increasingly disappointed with the man.

Dave
What has Anne-Marie ever said that is 'racist'?

See.... thanks for sharing. It's absurd. This is the future @Uncleskinny wants for this country. A self loathing middle-classed white man is our Skinney. Only thing slightly less worse than a racist is a white guilt lefty calling everyone a Nazi.
And remember it is St George's Day on 23rd April - fly the flag with pride :thumb:
167789-St-George-s-Day.jpg

It's cool if Moz thinks these people can help, but you'll never catch Pure T believin' in one of these political types.
In the end their motivation is pleasin' the money backers or gettin' personal glory.
Yeah I do vote, but mainly out of respect for all the people who fought and even died to gain their voting rights.
Hey, 95% of the folks I vote for lose anyway.

It's cool if Moz thinks these people can help, but you'll never catch Pure T believin' in one of these political types.
In the end their motivation is pleasin' the money backers or gettin' personal glory.
Yeah I do vote, but mainly out of respect for all the people who fought and even died to gain their voting rights.
If we had electoral reform, all of our votes would actually matter.

Great post T

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom