Morrissey Central I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU, OLIVIA RODRIGO & FOREVER CAME TODAY (February 9, 2021)

I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU
February 9, 2021
IT HIJACKED MY WORLD AT NIGHT

Peta_Hyde_vduzt0.jpg

Chain-gang Chrissie with Morrissey, City of lost angels, a lifetime ago.

OLIVIA RODRIGO
February 9, 2021

unnamed_r2aaqp.jpg

FOREVER CAME TODAY
February 9, 2021
Mary Wilson dies, aged 76

skynews-mary-wilson-the-supremes_5266605_zjumax.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotted wearing trainers on many occasions.
Namely Reebok (possibly their vegan range - see archive for references).
FWD.
Yes I know he wears trainers but Morrissey should NOT wear trainers....
He should be wearing shoes of spun gold.....
Something Godlike , do you agree?

I wonder why moz never wears a belt?
And what the 4kin hell is he doing wearing trainers😬
Glad somebody spotted the trainers. They're part of the reason I posted this particular picture 😅
Not that unusual per se, but this particular model is an odd choice given the occasion.

As for belts, he always used to wear one in the 90s, but I guess... Hector was the first of the gang to die?

MozHector.jpg

(Photo by Linder)

Last edited:
Yes I know he wears trainers but Morrissey should NOT wear trainers....
He should be wearing shoes of spun gold.....
Something Godlike , do you agree?
Will silver do as well? 😉

MozJakeWaltersRoof.jpg

MozJakeWaltersPoetLaureate.jpg

(Photos by Jake)

When a bunch of boring people who mean nothing to me wear Morrissey shirts it doesn't make those people better, it makes Morrissey worse.

Also, Morrissey's daily obituary column of people I have never heard of has become his version of talking about the weather.

He should stick to making records and touring.
No interviews.
No pointless posts.
No shitty photoshops.

Just music.
it isnt M who puts them on here so you cant blame him for these photos appearing on the main page.if you dont like them then dont look at them.

it isnt M who puts them on here so you cant blame him for these photos appearing on the main page.if you dont like them then dont look at them.
Are you not under 10 feet of snow yet, apparently it was -16 last night , presumably in the highlands?

Not a good look , men of a certain age wearing trainers.
I was asked recently why I never wear them when out with friends on a Saturday afternoon.....
Baring in mind my friend is 60...
Told him straight they look appalling....
I was then looked up and down and then my shoes were insulted..... 😬
I imagine you to be a black slip on or a loafer man (truly terrible attire) or, a boot :lbf:
come on Barry, do the right thing and stick a pair of trainers on. Girl wear them now, you know. Avoid the Lonsdale though, like BTBB wears.

Are you not under 10 feet of snow yet, apparently it was -16 last night , presumably in the highlands?
no baz ours came and went in a day,i live next to the clyde so the west tends to get less snow these days.-16 is t shirt weather up here.

no baz ours came and went in a day,i live next to the clyde so the west tends to get less snow these days.-16 is t shirt weather up here.
Laugh out 4kin loud gordy 😂😂😂
And your not wrong pal...
And that’s just the female attire 😆

Certain sneakers can still look cool but I agree on the belt. How many times a show does he tug on his jeans? Maybe he’ll try a jumpsuit in Vegas to alleviate that. Worked for the King.

I imagine you to be a black slip on or a loafer man (truly terrible attire) or, a boot :lbf:
come on Barry, do the right thing and stick a pair of trainers on. Girl wear them now, you know. Avoid the Lonsdale though, like BTBB wears.
Ooohhhh you cheeky mare😂
The only thing I’ll do with a pair of plimsolls, is to slap your bare arse with them.....
Shoes ain’t just a woman’s thing you know...
you can tell a lot about a mans shoes and how clean he keeps them....

I wear a dress shoe, no black slip ons .... I also wear cherry red doctor Martin boots , with faded black Levi jeans......
You’ve 4kin wound me up now Janice ..... never been so insulted...
I’m well groomed , very smart in appearance......😘😘😘

Oh by the way who was this BTBB you mentioned? Didn’t he once post on here????

And another thing Janice....
Speaking of foot wear, I bet your the type of Lady, who wears black stilettos with white socks😁😁
Now that is truly shocking, ain’t it?

One more thing, just remembered , I actually bought some “trainers “ today in Tesco....
for my walks... and for the first time some jogging bottoms to go with them .... and yes I still look very glamorous in them 😎😎😎

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom