I like Johnny Marr

Oh! I didn't know any of this ;) I just thought Marr was like, later you foos :D

Haha! Nope, I think Ryan called for the hiatus so they could do solo work for a while?

and, - it wouldn't be the first time Marr had done that in a band, would it :p

The Cribs are on a planned two-year hiatus, are they not?

I didn't know this either...and solo work?? If any of The Cribs went solo, they would get absolutely nowhere! Johnny Marr however...

Come on Johnny, do something with your f***ing talent!

I didn't know this either...and solo work?? If any of The Cribs went solo, they would get absolutely nowhere! Johnny Marr however...

Come on Johnny, do something with your f***ing talent!

"Solo work" - PR-speak for 'two year piss-up', naturally.

I want Johnny to find a decent lyricist (not our man) and have another bash at a solo album, with himself at the helm.

I want Johnny to find a decent lyricist (not our man) and have another bash at a solo album, with himself at the helm.

f***ING THIS OMG. Sometimes I feel like telling him, SHIT MARR GET IT TOGETHER, WILL YOU. :tears:

I agree with you and Stella...however if he is going to make a new band, then he will HAVE to recruit Andy Rourke on Bass.

I agree with you and Stella...however if he is going to make a new band, then he will HAVE to recruit Andy Rourke on Bass.

Ugh, God no. Bringing Marr's past with him would completely overshadow any potential 'solo' project, unless he was deliberately returning to a partnership and not wanting all the spotlight on himself (.e.g new material from him & Moz :D).

Ugh, God no. Bringing Marr's past with him would completely overshadow any potential 'solo' project, unless he was deliberately returning to a partnership and not wanting all the spotlight on himself (.e.g new material from him & Moz :D).

I wouldn't care about "over shadowing" as long as Rourke and Marr reunites again! Sod everything else...

I wouldn't care about "over shadowing" as long as Rourke and Marr reunites again! Sod everything else...

The power of nostalgia, eh? Rourke was riding on the coat-tails of Morrissey & Marr from day 1...I highly doubt he could add anything worthwhile to a new Marr project :p.

The power of nostalgia, eh? Rourke was riding on the coat-tails of Morrissey & Marr from day 1...I highly doubt he could add anything worthwhile to a new Marr project :p.

One word to that statement - Bollocks

Some songs you should check the bass lines on Morrissey - The Girl Least Likely To and Bona Drag

I heard there is a song called Bona Drag, stop watching Star Wars you child

I thought you were trying to piss me off intentionally...were you?
And I'm not a child, there MANY MANY adults who are fans! It's a classic sci-fic series! Your probably a shitty trekkie fan, no doubt

Alright...Alright...I thought you were just pissing me off coz you wanted to "correct" me like the other obsessed idiots who try to piss me off.

No, it's alright mate....we thought you were doing it because there is a lot of people who do it purely because they have issues and have nothing to do in their lives.

Alright...Alright...I thought you were just pissing me off coz you wanted to "correct" me like the other obsessed idiots who try to piss me off.

Yes there are indeed idiots on here, one of them just chipped in.
No I am not anti sci fi as such but I stopped watching Star Wars and Star Trek when I was 13.
For the record Classic sci fi to me is The man who Fell to earth, 2001, Blade Runner, Alien 1 to 3. I quite liked Moon have you seen it?

Back
Top Bottom