"I Want You Back For Good?"

Do you think Blobby Williams should reunite with Take That?

• Total voters

almareallymatters

A little light relief from all the tour mayhem/ticket scrambling!

article-1022568-0039C6E400000258-38.jpg

"Gary Barlow has revealed that he would welcome Robbie Williams back to Take That with open arms.

It was claimed yesterday that Robbie was ready to head back to the group after he said: "I'd love to be in the band again."

Barlow said he and the rest of the band had never ruled out the possibility of Robbie rejoining them and admitted they had discussed the possibility with him.

Gary said: "Robbie will not be coming on tour with us next year because he's got his own things to do. But we are not ruling out getting together with him beyond that."

It is rumoured Robbie's comeback will be in the form of a one-off concert and DVD."

Well...do you think Blobby Williams should be reunited with Take That?

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Robby don't do that, you're the only one from Take That who's got talent. :tears:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Robby don't do that, you're the only one from Take That who's got talent. :tears:

What she said. :cool:

I happened to see him once at a festival where I was and although I don't like his music he is a real entertainer.

Okay, time to admit: I love Robbie Williams' music and I find him hawt too. :o

"Back in the day" it was cute little Mark Owen who did it for me! :o

(but sadly he seems to be ageing the worst of the lot of 'em :tears:)

Love Alma xxx

I agree. Is he losing hair? Cause I always see him wearing hats.

Eurgh, it would be a better idea for them to be forgotten again ... please. :)

but in other Take That related news I heard a new song of their new album (my mother wanted to see their BBC session thing) and it's such a (hilariously:D) blatant rip-off of Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon. Hum ho.

Oh Shit...I was the only one that voted 'yes'....

I tried to edit the poll but didn't see an option for that.

vBulletin

I tried to edit the poll but didn't see an option for that.

Unfortunately vBulletin does not have edit function for polls. :(

You have to click "preview poll" to check it before click submit.

Please vote Best Cover Version poll in general discussion!

Really disappointing to see only 24 people voted so far.

Last edited:
A little light relief from all the tour mayhem/ticket scrambling!

article-1022568-0039C6E400000258-38.jpg

"Gary Barlow has revealed that he would welcome Robbie Williams back to Take That with open arms.

It was claimed yesterday that Robbie was ready to head back to the group after he said: "I'd love to be in the band again."

Barlow said he and the rest of the band had never ruled out the possibility of Robbie rejoining them and admitted they had discussed the possibility with him.

Gary said: "Robbie will not be coming on tour with us next year because he's got his own things to do. But we are not ruling out getting together with him beyond that."

It is rumoured Robbie's comeback will be in the form of a one-off concert and DVD."

Well...do you think Blobby Williams should be reunited with Take That?

Love Alma xxx
I LOVE Robbie, I love Take That, it would be great for them to get back together again! Sadly, I didn't get tickets for the tour :( *kicks self*

Back
Top Bottom