IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

Hopefully my prediction for you to join your loved one is on the way..
Would the media be the one’s to blame if this putrid, scumbag wish came true and the headline stated - “Person dies. Melvis felcher gets wish”.

I hope you live! You deserve every second of the mid-range, miserable, tribalist f***-tard life you’ve chosen. :)

If they don't blindly believe what they read on the internet, then they won't care what's being said about Morrissey & will just buy his album.

& a gay person having an issue with a patriarchal religion esp after the Orlando massacre is unlikely to have anything to do with trying to hook people.
...the f*** are you on about? Morrissey is a devout Catholic again. He made a clear statement about it during one of his recent live shows.

Do try to keep up.

Nope, it just doesn't bother me particularly.

He got as high as #3. Other - shall I say, more politically correct artists - would kill for that kind of chart position. Alas, they never get there.
...says the felching slug who can only see one name on the entire chart.

No doubt I will join my loved one :thumb: that’s a safe bet for anyone to predict.
But it won’t be for a long time, I’m having far to much fun watching Steve‘s downfall.
He’s having such a shit time of it lately, so much so he’s getting forgetful about knocking our Royal Family and fellow showbiz Sheeran type successful people.
We’re all busy laughing ? as he comes back down the ladder. Korda Marshall @ BMG, Steve Barnett @ Harvest, Manchester etc etc. ALL LAUGHING :laughing:

The Un-Importance of being Steve

??:knife:

But don’t forget this little gem’

“If he sings that song again, the boys will he sent in”

I bet when you close your eyes at night, you’re engulfed with sadness and rage.
One because you’re missus and her love interest and 2. You pine for Moz but he doesn’t notice you.

There’s help out there xx

You barrel-scraping asshat. If it had been #29, you'd say "Top 30 album sounds good".

All you can do is spin this shitshow to the best your feeble brain can muster.
What an ugly, angry little man you truly are. Your empty life must be hellish.

I pop in now & again on here & it's the same all the time regardless of thread title.

Immature middle aged people mainly, citing chart positions, writing nasty shit, & being repulsive, FFS.

Complete jokers led by some ass wipe who at the age of 53 really should have more to do in his life. I've honestly never encountered a place like it. Alleged adults in nappies in a play pen. Bizarre.

Embarrassing, the f***ing lot of you.
Oh leave us alone, we enjoy it.....

...the f*** are you on about? Morrissey is a devout Catholic again. He made a clear statement about it during one of his recent live shows.

Do try to keep up.
So you've been keeping up with everything Morrissey... Even going to his concerts... Please, illuminate.

FWD.... can you tell me where my last post ,was quoted from...... you got 5 minutes olde boy......

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom