If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

I'm trying to work...and use this damn iPad mini..I'm just not used to typing on this small contraption, my fingers are too damn big. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah...shut the hell up!

Do you think Morrissey could use is Jedi mind control to get the queen to self-abdicate instead of the queen to self masturbate and then we can move onto more important things like global warming?

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

Do you think Morrissey could use is Jedi mind control to get the queen to self-abdicate instead of the queen to self masturbate and then we can move onto more important things like global warming?

Sunday is a big day here where I work and I just had to sit about 100 people. Then I had to stand solemnly and listen to a pastor try to preach the deceased into heaven. I knew the guy. I felt like screaming shut the hell up!...He ain't going there.

I think I need a drink....and I don't drink.

Global warming or Astroid....that is the question.

RB, I'll let you in on a little secret. The beef I have with Keene would make you love me and that isn't good for business. :thumb:

RB, I'll let you in on a little secret. The beef I have with Keene would make you love me and that isn't good for business. :thumb:

Well damn...don't let that stop you. Your business ain't that good anyway. If you can do anything to make her love you, have at it.

And no....Morrissey couldn't do the mind control...not in that direction anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm trying to work...and use this damn iPad mini..I'm just not used to typing on this small contraption, my fingers are too damn big. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah...shut the hell up!

You are a fake. You try to paint yourself as this introspective, sensitive, compassionate person. It's an act. You are as cruel and crass as the rest of the internet trolls you rail against.

You are a fake. You try to paint yourself as this introspective, sensitive, compassionate person. It's an act. You are as cruel and crass as the rest of the internet trolls you rail against.

Oh ho, ho, ho!!!! Who's SANTA now? :rofl:

Nice edit. So you are talking to me. You think Geezer has a tender heart? Because she rescues animals? Doesn't her cruelty to humans negate that? So you don't think I have a heart? Clearly you don't know the first thing about me.

Oh, and Geezer and I are not fighting for your loyalty. Or at least I am not. You can like both of us or neither of us. It matters not.

This is what I was responding too....I never said you didn't have a heart. Also I don't want anybody's loyalty. Also you recognize something in me that you possess....that's cool:cool:

I told you to shut up because you talk to much....it was reminding of the preacher I was listening to.

Last edited by a moderator:

What exactly are YOU doing to minimize global warming--besides complaining, that is? Talk is cheap.

This is what I was responding too....I never said you didn't have a heart. Also I don't want anybodies loyalty. Also you recognize something in me that you possess....that's cool:cool:

I told you to shut up because you talk to much....it was reminding of the preacher I was listening to.

No, Geezer said we are similar/the same--not me. She said you and I are both self-centered and like skinny folks. I said you two are alike. You both use double speak and talk non-sense--being purposefully unclear, as to hide that fact that most of what you say is a convoluted pile of BS. Neither of you is fond of clarity. Clarity is for those who are confident.

Amendment: No, I mean you think we are fighting for YOUR loyalty.

Last edited:

No, Geezer said we are similar/the same--not me. She said you and I are both self-centered and like skinny folks. I said you two are alike. You both use double speak and talk non-sense--being purposefully unclear, as to hide that fact that most of what you say is a convoluted pile of BS. Neither of you is fond of clarity. Clarity is for those who are confident.
Ha,ha....I probably lost something of the thread on this iPad....anyway I feel like I'm a referee in a silly contest between two sillies.

I think cornelius is right....you two should just make up and make love. If I can facilitate that ...let me know.

What exactly are YOU doing to minimize global warming--besides complaining, that is? Talk is cheap.

I'm a vegetarian. I use a Brita instead of bottles. I drive an economy car. I minimize my use of freon by not living in the middle of a f***ing desert requiring AC running 24/7 for six months out of the year. I meditate upon repairing the ozone and not success.

I'm a vegetarian. I use a Brita instead of bottles. I drive an economy car. I minimize my use of freon by not living in the middle of a f***ing desert requiring AC running 24/7 for six months out of the year. I meditate upon repairing the ozone and not success.

I don't use Freon-cooled air-conditioning--not at home or work. The temps are as high where you live as they are in Sedona. You are not fooling anyone. You eat processed Reese's cups and Cheez-I crackers made in factories with huge carbon footprints. Your OLD Mercedes is not an economy car--unless you mean as in no car payment. I am surprised it passes emissions. You shop at Costco. Enough said.

I don't use Freon-cooled air-conditioning--not at home or work. The temps are as high where you live as they are in Sedona. You are not fooling anyone. You eat processed Reese's cups and Cheez-I crackers made in factories with huge carbon footprints. Your OLD Mercedes is not an economy car--unless you mean as in no car payment. I am surprised it passes emissions. You shop at Costco. Enough said.

My Benz never needed to be smogged, it's a diesel. I got a new car. Time to update the CG dossier, you forgot to mention I wiped my ass with recycled bog roll last Tuesday. Also be sure to google "bog roll" so you can work it into your "I'm British sounding!" posts in the next few days, Little Miss Genuine. :rolleyes:

My Benz never needed to be smogged, it's a diesel. I got a new car. Time to update the CG dossier, you forgot to mention I wiped my ass with recycled bog roll last Tuesday. Also be sure to google "bog roll" so you can work it into your "I'm British sounding!" posts in the next few days, Little Miss Genuine. :rolleyes:
I ride a bike to work, as in bicycle. I drink well water from a well that I put in. I don't use toilet paper, I have a bidet. I recycle people at a green funeral home.http://www.naturalburialcompany.com/2009/06/how-to-pick-a-natural-funeral-service-provider.html

I don't drink cokes or eat mass produced junk food....and on and on....blah, blah blah......:)

Do you seriously expect me--or anyone to follow your post trail--into the asylum? It is bad enough I read the posts directed at me. I avoid reading, investigating, giving credence to you potty posts. So I think I will refrain from indulging you. Can I give you a piece of advice? If you want to get laid, act and dress like a woman--not a man. Or get that sex change already for Pete's sake!

I ride a bike to work, as in bicycle. I drink well water from a well that I put in. I don't use toilet paper, I have a bidet. I recycle people at a green funeral home.http://www.naturalburialcompany.com/2009/06/how-to-pick-a-natural-funeral-service-provider.html

I don't drink cokes or eat mass produced junk food....and on and on....blah, blah blah......:)

There's a difference between you and your characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you seriously expect me--or anyone to follow your post trail--into the asylum? It is bad enough I read the posts directed at me. I avoid reading, investigating, giving credence to you potty posts. So I think I will refrain from indulging you. Can I give you a piece of advice? If you want to get laid, act and dress like a woman--not a man. Or get that sex change already for Pete's sake!

How do you know what I wear?

You're very unkind to say that.

Especially when you know that you love her.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah well....sorry, I am that character.

Especially when you know that you love her.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah well....sorry, I am that character.

Oh f*** off. This is a waste of time. That is all you do is waste time.

Especially when you know that you love him.

- - - Updated - - -

Is one of his 'characters' me? LOL.

How do you know what I wear?

Because you post pics of yourself almost daily. I have seen literally over a hundred. As has everyone else.

Of course.....what the hell is any of this but a waste of time?

Back
Top Bottom