If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win ?

If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

• intellectually CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • intellectually RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • physically CG

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • physically RB

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • bonus: a tie in every possible way

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Re: Merry-Go-Round

I am not collecting any benefits from any government or ex husbands. I work for a living sweetie. If I can't find time to watch a show and work how are you able to post here each and every day 24/7--minus the seven hours you sleep each night--and hold down A JOB? I know. You don't have a real job. You are a part-time manager for an apartment complex which pays your rent and a small stipend. Then you collect disability and food stamps and Medicaid. Medicaid paid for your neck surgery--no doubt. So you have all the free time in the world to live on this website.

Nope. :D

Alright Keene. Have fun with your new crop of greatness. I'm going madonna w child on the pap pics. Maybe a mishmash with this one that has St. Nick holding BREAD which explains the BEARD. I don't wanna use him as a great object. It feels wrong, I love him. :(

mainardi.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yep! Indeed.

I have a steady job that keeps me quite busy and several sources of income. I often post from my phone.

I think you scared keene away for good.

Nope. He got his cats to fight, then he stepped back and watched. It's this:

amcl134.jpg

That's why on the mainpage of "solo" there is so much talk of JB. He turned a great trick.

jachin_boaz.jpg

The shit of our bickering was gold to him. You have to have a fire to burn off the lead and fighting is fire. He instigated it using reverse psychology saying he doesn't like girls that fight. He f***en LOVES when girls fight. Solo is a portal to Solomon's Temple.

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

You are a fake. You try to paint yourself as this introspective, sensitive, compassionate person. It's an act. You are as cruel and crass as the rest of the internet trolls you rail against.

I rarely agree, but nailed it.

Nope. He got his cats to fight, then he stepped back and watched. It's this:

amcl134.jpg

That's why on the mainpage of "solo" there is so much talk of JB. He turned a great trick.

jachin_boaz.jpg

The shit of our bickering was gold to him. You have to have a fire to burn off the lead and fighting is fire. He instigated it using reverse psychology saying he doesn't like girls that fight. He f***en LOVES when girls fight. Solo is a portal to Solomon's Temple.

Really? Tell me more. I am so oblivious to these things.

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely agree, but nailed it.

:flowers:

Really? Tell me more. I am so oblivious to these things.

Cast not pearls before swine, even in the Kodesh Hakodashim that is the Pigsty. :cool:

*Cue quoting of article someone else wrote about how cult and psychosomatic idealogy requires a level of secrecy in order to elevate their non-linear belief structure to a level of importance beyond learned men...*

Re: If CrystalGeezer & realitybites squared off in a 10 round, no-holds-barred, match who would win

one more vote makes it official :D

one more vote makes it official :D

Should I publish my little treatise on Milton and Spirituality to seal the deal?

Nah. After all, it's Christmas time (for Muslims like me) and for my Jewish friends.

Back
Top Bottom