im coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

Hello MIDNITE

I'm looking forward to reading your latest thoughts and hope you have enjoyed the heat-wave.

best wishes

But... don't pretend you are above the fray. I have seen times when Geezer and other posters have gotten under your skin. Remember that page long post refuting Viva's accuastionas about you? You were clearly angry and upset and did care VERY much that others knew the accusations were false. And what about that internet stalker thread? You spent two days defending yourself against her accusations. Be honest, you're not as detached as you like to appear to us... or even to yourself.

But anyhow, points taken. Thanks.

The most recent thing you mentioned is now a year old. The stalker thread. The Viva thing...I had just started posting here; that was two years ago. I wouldn't post that kind of shit now. I was also drinking a lot at night until about a year ago...that didn't help.

I have gone through periods of taking things here too seriously...but that was then, this is now. I don't look at things the same way I did in my first year or so posting here.

You've been here since 2006 and have had tons of time to learn the ropes. And yeah, I know you had some shit thrown at you back in the day, and that sucks.

I'm not saying to be cryptic when you post here, or fake. I'm just saying keep things in perspective. There are some cool people here, and some turds. Don't take either group too seriously. See things for what they are, have some fun, and don't get attached.

The internet is not everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most recent thing you mentioned is now a year old. The stalker thread. The Viva thing...I had just started posting here; that was two years ago. I wouldn't post that kind of shit now. I was also drinking a lot at night until about a year ago...that didn't help.

I have gone through periods of taking things here too seriously...but that was then, this is now. I don't look at things the same way I did in my first year or so posting here.

You've been here since 2006 and have had tons of time to learn the ropes. And yeah, I know you had some shit thrown at you back in the day, and that sucks.

I'm not saying to be cryptic when you post here, or fake. I'm just saying keep things in perspective. There are some cool people here, and some turds. Don't take either group too seriously. See things for what they are, have some fun, and don' get attached.

The internet is not everything.

Yes, I realize those things I mentioned were in the past. And I am not one to rehash... throw things in people's faces... I just wanted to point out that you have also been in my shoes... and responded similarly. But yes, we all grow and learn. And I have been registered since 2006. But I rarely posted at all until last August. These 5,000 posts of mine have been racked up in this last year. Before August 2012, I had less than 300 posts. Why was I absent for so long? Past trolling issues... that you mentioned... and I was involved with other things in my spare time. My interest in discussion forums waxes and wanes. Right now, I am into it. But I may go back into hibernation again. I really can take it or leave it. When something more interesting comes along, I am certain I will not spend as much time here.

There are some great people here. And as you said, some real turds. Just like life away from the keyboard.

It's been better on this forum without your inane babble, would you be so kind as to slip into a permanent coma? Thank you.

I wondred if mozzerella girl wud make an appearance !
Thats a loverly way 2 welcome a wonderfull member like me back 2 the forum!
Why do have 2 be so rude 2 everyone? Its not clever ya know! ! :(

Yes I know I amuse you skylarker and make you happy, but I didnt mean 2!

Thanks peterb for that little verse about me, I enjoyed reading it!

Never mind oh my god its Robby, You probably never missed me coz I never anounced I was actually leaving!
Hope your enjoying life in china! I watched a program a while back and they reckon in asia they eat lots of insects ect! apperently deep fried giant water beetles and triansulas are delicillies !

Well you should hear about me Luke action mclure, asuming I reveal my real life ID, as my names not really MIDNITE! but im not sure about telling anyone anymore!

Hello MIDNITE

I'm looking forward to reading your latest thoughts and hope you have enjoyed the heat-wave.

best wishes

Helloooo BrummieBoy!
Good to hear from you! :)
Thanks 4 the welcome back!
I dont know about you ? but I am certainly NOT enjoying this heat wave! not at all ! and this nitemare weather is still continuing dispite the forcast telling us its getting cooler! you wud of thought the sun would be far more respectfull and show us some compassion!
In fact I find this summer heat wave dreadull weather! it really affects ones breathing and I dont even have ashma and dont even smoke anymore!! :(
The sweat was pouring of me the other afternoon when I woke up!
I loathe the summer and adore the winter ! as Im unwell in the summer, but really fit and well in the winter !

Cant wait 4 winter 2 come back with the early onset of darkness at about 4pm in the afternoon along with the freezing cold winds and its an absolute bonus if it happens 2 pouring down with rain! love that sorta cold dark winter weather ! its wonderfull!
And Im in heavon when its heavilly snowing outside !
And theres lots of snowmen with jet black coal eyes having snowball fights with all the children! :)
Winters not 2 far off now thank goodness!

Anyways will be back soon!, just thought Id make a quick post as having sleeping problems in the damm heat!!!! :(
Cant wait the winter I really cant!
Im gunna watch a cary grant movie! "monkey business" you just cant beat these old black n white movies!
Ive started 2 get into James Cagney movies latley 2, I didnt like him at first, but hes really grown on me! He takes no crap of nobody LOL wonderfull acter!
Audery Hepburn is a class actress 2! :)

I'm also Kewpie...and...your father.

If you're not gonna take this seriously, I'm outta here.

robot-chicken-star-wars-episode-ii-20090318033356248-000.jpg

I wondred if mozzerella girl wud make an appearance !
Thats a loverly way 2 welcome a wonderfull member like me back 2 the forum!
Why do have 2 be so rude 2 everyone? Its not clever ya know! ! :(

Yes I know I amuse you skylarker and make you happy, but I didnt mean 2!

Thanks peterb for that little verse about me, I enjoyed reading it!

Never mind oh my god its Robby, You probably never missed me coz I never anounced I was actually leaving!
Hope your enjoying life in china! I watched a program a while back and they reckon in asia they eat lots of insects ect! apperently deep fried giant water beetles and triansulas are delicillies !

Well you should hear about me Luke action mclure, asuming I reveal my real life ID, as my names not really MIDNITE! but im not sure about telling anyone anymore!

Helloooo BrummieBoy!
Good to hear from you! :)
Thanks 4 the welcome back!
I dont know about you ? but I am certainly NOT enjoying this heat wave! not at all ! and this nitemare weather is still continuing dispite the forcast telling us its getting cooler! you wud of thought the sun would be far more respectfull and show us some compassion!
In fact I find this summer heat wave dreadull weather! it really affects ones breathing and I dont even have ashma and dont even smoke anymore!! :(
The sweat was pouring of me the other afternoon when I woke up!
I loathe the summer and adore the winter ! as Im unwell in the summer, but really fit and well in the winter !

Cant wait 4 winter 2 come back with the early onset of darkness at about 4pm in the afternoon along with the freezing cold winds and its an absolute bonus if it happens 2 pouring down with rain! love that sorta cold dark winter weather ! its wonderfull!
And Im in heavon when its heavilly snowing outside !
And theres lots of snowmen with jet black coal eyes having snowball fights with all the children! :)
Winters not 2 far off now thank goodness!

Anyways will be back soon!, just thought Id make a quick post as having sleeping problems in the damm heat!!!! :(
Cant wait the winter I really cant!
Im gunna watch a cary grant movie! "monkey business" you just cant beat these old black n white movies!
Ive started 2 get into James Cagney movies latley 2, I didnt like him at first, but hes really grown on me! He takes no crap of nobody LOL wonderfull acter!
Audery Hepburn is a class actress 2! :)

Oh hi Playcat.

I have no evidence to suggest that ALL posters here see her as the lying, delusional, toxic person that you and I know her to be. If I did believe they all could see her as she is, then I would be laughing... loudly, I might add.

But, crazy as it seems, I do have a modicum of integrity that I would like to have recognized. Call me many things... an insensitive, meat eating, bossy, overly opinionated atheist who thinks too highly of herself at times. Fine. All those things are true. But insinuate, without evidence or even sound cause, that I am posting under another name (s) for my sick amusement or to hurt and manipulate the emotions of others is not OK. That would make me a monster. I am not a monster.

Oh please, cry me a f***en river. History indicates you've pulled this shit before, spare us the theatrics. :rolleyes:

ENJOY!!!! :)

Im very sorry 2 dissapoint, but im not in a position 2 continue at the moment, a slight problem has re - arose, wont bore anyone with the details, as Im not sure if theres anyone on here that would help me with it anyways!, but its ok, help is in hand! :)

I will be in a position 2 post on the latest kristeen young topic soonish !

Yep its coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just read the topic actually and I have 2 say, Im not impressed! not in the slightest!!!!!
In fact almost speackless here!!!! :(
Theres quite a few nice mssages of support ect for kristeen but most of it on there, is offensive verbal abuse and bullying, coz thats exactully what it is online bullying, its just horrible!!!!
In fact some of it could easily be seen as online harrasment and defamation of character!
Theres just no need whatso ever 2 treat somone like that!

Anyways my return has now been delayed slightly, should only be 4 a few nites, tis mearly a minor hickup in the inevitable ........ as fear not !
I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Hello Midnite, and hello everyone else as well. I too, had been away, however I find it hard to elicit any response.
Waa, maybe I am a little bland. But, I am a kind,nice Morrissey fan and hope someone will say hello to me soon.
After all, I have dragged myself away from my normal life outside of the internet to come back in here. It's alright though, I probably just need more medication.
Love yas all!

Hello Midnite, and hello everyone else as well. I too, had been away, however I find it hard to elicit any response.
Waa, maybe I am a little bland. But, I am a kind,nice Morrissey fan and hope someone will say hello to me soon.
After all, I have dragged myself away from my normal life outside of the internet to come back in here. It's alright though, I probably just need more medication.
Love yas all!

Just a quick post 4 now, Its almost time 4 me 2 return!

G,day mauve21! :thumb:
Well you asked 4 a hello, so just thought id send one!
Well its only from me but better than none I hope!

Greatings from the uk 2 all in aussie land! kia ora! well ok thats a kiwi welcome, but thats niether here nor there!

Great choice of dinner guests btw!
Morrissey
Professor Brian Cox
Natalie Woods
Patti Smith
Kristeen Young

Mine 2 almost! eccept id substitute audrey hepburn 4 natalie woods!
( and no were not the same CrystalGeezer)
Proffessor Brian cox is incredible! bet hes a fan of morrissey 2! yea its obvious as anyone whoes anyone these days is a massive fan of morrissey! :)

Think id like 2 add 2 the dinner guest list.... oscar wilde 2 - deffo! my family and friends, oh and a kind unicorn friend of mine from new zealand!
They say only those with a pure heart can ever tame a unicorn!
Kiwis are loverly people.
Maybe its all the manuka honey that the bees kindly give you in new zealand?
The food of gods!

Anyways, still got a few probs 2 sort out, I really miss talking with people from all over the world, I just use 2 love internet forums!
I was actually quite well known at one time within the internet forum fraternity and within such circles of society , but that was different time and place! we move on but we allways cherish the fond memories! :)

Not sure if I need 2 post on the latest miss young topic after all! only time will tell!
May just wait till the next one!

bbfn :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom