"In Heat" live Smiths compilation, new version

Cornflakes

"A bit iffy" ★★☆☆☆ - AV Club
I posted this compilation a few years ago and it got quite a few downloads, but I've revisited it in the light of various upgrades that have come to light since then. The tracklisting is a bit different, and some of the tracks that are the same are now improved versions. It's basically now all more-or-less commercial quality, with the exception of the first track, which is included for the novelty value, and track 13, which is merely very good.

Tracks 1, 4-6, 9-10, 13-15, 17 and 20 are my own remasters, and are better than any alternative versions in circulation, so help me God.

I'll probably take it down before too long, so get it while it's hot.

These are all MP3s, but rather than complain, please get yourself over to smithstorrents.co.uk for all the lossless files you could ever want and more besides.

Download

Thank you. Sounds great. To bad you couldn't fix any of Joyce's off beat drumming, but it was a problem on Rank also.

Thanks Cornflakes.
Sounds so much better than many others.
Johnny Marr's guitarplaying is more prominent and very well in the mix.
It shines.
Bass is better too.
Some nice, warm echo too I hear now.
Top.

I posted this compilation a few years ago and it got quite a few downloads, but I've revisited it in the light of various upgrades that have come to light since then. The tracklisting is a bit different, and some of the tracks that are the same are now improved versions. It's basically now all more-or-less commercial quality, with the exception of the first track, which is included for the novelty value, and track 13, which is merely very good.

Tracks 1, 4-6, 9-10, 13-15, 17 and 20 are my own remasters, and are better than any alternative versions in circulation, so help me God.

I'll probably take it down before too long, so get it while it's hot.

These are all MP3s, but rather than complain, please get yourself over to smithstorrents.co.uk for all the lossless files you could ever want and more besides.

Download
Thank you so much for this. Top quality including the cover design.

I've been a long time viewer of this forum, but have never felt compelled to make a post until I stumbled upon this thread today. Thanks ever so much for assembling this compilation and going to the immense effort of remastering the tracks to ensure they're of the best standard. I love the format of the track listing; much more preferable than just a setlist from the one gig, a la Rank.

I've had the great pleasure of listening to this several times today whilst working away. The cover art is a delight too.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for this.....the guitar on "Rusholme" is very bright!

Back
Top Bottom