In the tabloid today

Anybody else posted about this ??

....So we would imagine that Morrissey won’t be best pleased to hear that Ticketmaster has included
a coupon for a free hamburger at American restaurant chain Denny’s with each ticket for his gig in Los Angeles.....

Read it here:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/135465/Morrissey-gets-heated

Of course this is absurd but why should we care? It's ticketmasters fault, who gives a shit what advertisments the yanks have?

Re: Daily Express is rubbish as Daily Mail

It was in the sun yesterday on gordon smarts page, think he's a bit of a mozza fan,

I've seem it.. is that really true?

I'm pretty sure it's true. I just recently went to see another band through Ticketmaster and they had the same Denny's free burger coupon. So I would imagine it quite possibly could be the same for Moz tickets. I hate both of them. Ticketmaster and Denny's. Gross.

Well, even the most devoted Moz fans aren't vegetarians, fans already know how much this upsets Moz, maybe they won't use the coupons, LOL. I hope he doesn't cancel the gigs cause of this.

The only tickets I received so far are for Ventura and there is no Denny's coupon in mine.

The only tickets I received so far are for Ventura and there is no Denny's coupon in mine.

I just got my Ventura tickets as well and didn't get a Denny's coupon. And yesterday I picked up my Pomona tickets as well and those didn't have one either. Maybe it varies from where you get them or print them out? I know the show I recently went to, I printed the ticket from an email and it had the coupon.

It happened in Edinburgh in 1995 - there was a MacDonalds two for one offer on the back...
He still played the gig tho.

Back
Top Bottom