Interesting Drug Etched 12"

jeff992

Hi, for the Interesting Drug etched 12" (not the promo, just the regular release), I know that some play both songs but some only play Interesting Drug on the a-side, even though the label lists both songs. Does anyone know if one is more common than the other? I believe the two-song version is more common but I'm not 100% sure. If so, do we have any idea how few one-song versions are out there? I've just been curious. Thanks everyone.

Hi Jeff,

I don't have a def. answer, but when I was looking for a copy that only plays the title track, I really struggled but found a load that play both tracks as stated on the sleeve. So I concluded that there is a lot fewer copies with the single track, but I may be wrong? Out of interest, did you know that as well as the usual brown with gold writing sticker on the sleeve there is also a white sticker with brown writing and a white sticker with black writing.

p.s Bring back Passionsjustlikemine, I really miss it :(

IMG_0031.JPG

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I knew there was some deal with different stickers too. I've had the one that plays just Interesting Drug for many years. So I figure I ought to buy a cheap copy of one that plays both songs to have one of each version. I was always just curious because it doesn't seem like anyone selling them ever makes any big deal whether it has one song or two. I figure there could be very few that just play Interesting Drug, therefore making them more valuable in theory. Or maybe there are fewer of the one-song version, but still plenty of them that it's not really worth more.

Hi Jeff,

I don't have a def. answer, but when I was looking for a copy that only plays the title track, I really struggled but found a load that play both tracks as stated on the sleeve. So I concluded that there is a lot fewer copies with the single track, but I may be wrong? Out of interest, did you know that as well as the usual brown with gold writing sticker on the sleeve there is also a white sticker with brown writing and a white sticker with black writing.

p.s Bring back Passionsjustlikemine, I really miss it :(

View attachment 14610

Back
Top Bottom