Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Having first said that ‘passports’ would be required for nightclubs only. Then nightclubs and sports venues with more than 20k in attendance only. Then nightclubs, stadiums and universities only. Dominic Rabb has just said the government is now looking to extend the passport scheme to ‘other venues’. So we’ll need one to get in anywhere basically.

Fvck it. Put together your own shows! Create your own world as you want it !

:cool:

Does anybody know how accurate selftests are in detecting the new delta variant, especially those that have been in use for months now?

Man, if you’re really concerned about the developing situation in the UK, then you should start reaching out to like minded folk in your area or close by. Instead of wasting energy
on the problem, produce more energy by being creative with others.

Move forward !

As the Associated Press notes, Walensky cited data from the last few days, still unpublished, taken from 100 samples from vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals with COVID infections. They found that the amount of virus in the noses and throats of vaccinated infected people was nearly "indistinguishable" from what was found in unvaccinated people, confirming what some experts have suspected. The increased viral load associated with the Delta variant appears to make vaccinated people equal spreaders of the virus.

I would like to stress the point, that this as a consequence means that there is no such thing as a herd immunity achieved through vaccinations.

Guess things are different here in the states, folks would rent a small hall, and if you couldn’t do that, then a house, loft. Many shows are put on that way.
It’s more complicated in the UK: Even buskers need a busking permit. Nevertheless, I went to a gig last night—no masks, no passports, no problem.

The screw isn’t turned until September.

It’s more complicated in the UK: Even buskers need a busking permit. Nevertheless, I went to a gig last night—no masks, no passports, no problem.

The screw isn’t turned until September.

Guess UK’s not the land of the free.

Hey, where there is a will, there is a way. Underground shows, like those illegal raves. There are possibilities,
you just need to put your attention on the positive instead of things you can’t change, reach out to others! Make it happen! :thumb:

And the public gets what the public wants
But I want nothing this society's got

I'm going underground (going underground)”

Guess UK’s not the land of the free.

Hey, where there is a will, there is a way. Underground shows, like those illegal raves. There are possibilities,
you just need to put your attention on the positive instead of things you can’t change, reach out to others! Make it happen! :thumb:

And the public gets what the public wants
But I want nothing this society's got

I'm going underground (going underground)”

Well, frankly this is very true. Although an illegal ramble is more my scene.

Sounds good!
It was so great to be at a gig again—and the performers were great last night, although the venue was only one-third full I’d say.

Next gig is The Lightning Seeds, at The ‘O2’ Ritz.

This process of new variants development is like the killing final blow someone receives, when the person begins to lift the head in a hard fist fight, as we can see on action movies. This is evil, as if it were designed on purpose by psyco usurper demons. I'm not saying it was, but we shouldn't underestimate the evil that resides in some "human" minds. This will kill every single bit of pre-pandemics economy and economic freedom.
Year 2023 will find the survivors in a brand new world, just as the resetters announced. It's a fascist dream: a society designed from ground zero and technologically controlled, just the contrary of the principles of liberty and laissez-faire that were the foundations of capitalism. Those principles were the incentives for the rise of bourgeoisies and middle classes since human beings began to fight for their individual rights in Western societies.
Unless something happens, of course, and people really wake up. August 2021 is here.

It was so great to be at a gig again—and the performers were great last night, although the venue was only one-third full I’d say.

Next gig is The Lightning Seeds, at The ‘O2’ Ritz.

I fancied that but it sold out really quick, i'm seeing Sleeper there a week on Friday.

Now that coughing is no longer a major symptom of corona, it has almost disappeared, how does the new virus variant actually spread?

Is it just by speaking, for example, with your mouth filled up to the brim with a massive viral load, so that whenever you open it an avalange of viruses is released into the open to cover other people from head to toe?

So how does the delta variant achieve its massive transmissability?

Headaches in the host can't be that effective.

Jeez, just watched another interview in which the host and guest talked for more than 10 minutes about the fact that vaccinated people are as contagious as those unvaccinated, and that at the moment 3/4 of new infections are among the vaccinated.

Then, shortly at the end, she asks her guest, how the remaining 37% of the population can be convinced to get vaccinated in order to eventually achieve herd immunity......

Does she even know what herd immunity means?

Holy shit baloney.

I would like to clarify this again, because for me looking at these numbers from the CDC leakage and then coming to my own conclusions (not those of the media) has really relieved me of a heavy burden...
View attachment 75026

But I had to do a little bit of maths myself, because nobody else does, strangely enough.

I assume that these CDC numbers are correct and more or less reflect the behaviour of the presently dominant delta variant world-wide.

Correct me if I am wrong, but

every week,

1) per 100,000 people, only 200 people (vaccinated and unvaccinated) will test positive and show covid19 symptoms. That's 0,2% of the population in the US. Of those 200, appr. 179 are unvaccinated and appr. 21 are vaccinated.

2) per 100,000 people, appr. only 2,53 people (v and uv) will be hospitalized with covid 19 symptoms. That's
0,00253 % of the population (I mean, is this really true? Such a low percentage?). Of those hospitalized, appr. roughly 2-3 are unvaccinated, and almost none (0,1 person) is vaccinated.

3) per 100,000 people, appr. 1 person (unvaxxed) will die. That's 0,001% of the population.

Would someone please slap my face and tell me that I have miscalculated something?

In the face of these numbers, why should I worry about the fact that the delta variant comes in a viral load that is similar to smallpox? Why should I worry about long covid?
Well don't worry if they can't scare them with Delta they've always Lambda up their sleeve :ROFLMAO:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/co...gerous-than-delta/DYS3HGZQQMQOOVYHIB6DSZR5FI/

Back
Top Bottom