Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I mostly watch CNN only during presidential elections. The way they portray vaccination sceptics though, has aroused my interest. There was an interview with a handful of non-vaxxers. These folks, unfortunately, were completely unable to articulate themselves. They even looked pretty clueless, but nevertheless opinionated. Then, there are the extremist fear-mongers, bringing up nazi-comparisons and whatnot in utmost hostility.

My question: Where is the modest, old and bald high school maths teacher, quietly doing some logical maths calculations? Does anybody want to listen to him? Why don't we see such folks on TV?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly watch CNN only during presidential elections. The way they portray vaccination critics though, has aroused my interest. There was an interview with a handful of non-vaxxers. These folks, unfortunately, were completely unable to articulate themselves. They even looked pretty clueless, but nevertheless opinionated. Then, there are the extremist fear-mongers, bringing up nazi-comparisons and whatnot in utmost hostility.

My question: Where is the modest, old and bald high school maths teacher, quietly doing some logical maths calculations? Does anybody want to listen to him? Why don't we see such folks on TV?
The modest maths teacher is likely wise enough to know that TV is the medium of entertainment and placation—not critical reflection. His/her mind is inoculated, to resist its pull.

The modest maths teacher is likely wise enough to know that TV is the medium of entertainment and placation—not critical reflection. His/her mind is inoculated, to resist its pull.
Alright, let's not stress the modesty too much. Rather, my point is that cnn would be able to find such an Atticus Finch-like person somewhere, with enough narcissism inside him to feel the pull (or maybe a younger coworker he wants to impress), to do the boring but necessary maths, if cnn wanted to. But instead, what I have seen so far are either inarticulate but opinionated folks who couldn't even tell you why they prefer drinking tea to coffee, or your southern hate-mongering politician.
Are we supposed to think, as a conclusion, that it is cnn that represents the reasonable, clever, mild-mannered section of the US population?

To my horror, I noticed that some major media outlets here in Germany have started to use baby language now when talking about vaccinations or injections. They no longer use the medical terms, but the word "Pieks" which is pronounced "peeks" and means "little sting or bite", like that of an insect, for example.

So, one embarassing headline reads, "Third Pieks for the elderly and immuno-compromised soon to come" or "Israel starts with the third Pieks" or "Pieks against Corona: Vaccination offer for children 12+".

They even use the incorrect spelling with an extra "e" which makes it look even more childish. Reading the headlines of some newspapers, feels like reading a children's book all of a sudden.

I guess, this form of trivialization is due to the government's official vaccination recommendation for the 12-17 year olds, which was declared yesterday.

All in the face of the latest CDC findings about the inefficacy of vaccinations and our permanent vaccination committee's refusal to support the government's recommendation.

Alright, let's not stress the modesty too much. Rather, my point is that cnn would be able to find such an Atticus Finch-like person somewhere, with enough narcissism inside him to feel the pull (or maybe a younger coworker he wants to impress), to do the boring but necessary maths, if cnn wanted to. But instead, what I have seen so far are either inarticulate but opinionated folks who couldn't even tell you why they prefer drinking tea to coffee, or your southern hate-mongering politician.
Are we supposed to think, as a conclusion, that it is cnn that represents the reasonable, clever, mild-mannered section of the US population?
Yes, the BBC tries to convince us of much the same here in the UK. Frankly, it doesn’t wash with most and obviously they’re loathed to report that. The whole thing is designed to alienate people; to make you feel ‘your mind isn’t your own’.

This is a huge sign that something worse than the virus is going on

What's he whining about? He should get a lawyer like these guys here from Austria and threaten YT to fight a test case. YT had blocked one of their videos in which Mr Bonelli had asked people to use the comment section to report on Covid deaths (people who died WITH covid, i.e. within 28 days of the diagnosis) and on Vaccination deaths (people who died WITH the vaccine, i.e. within 28 days of having been vaccinated). There were 5000-6000 replies within a short period of time, and then the video was blocked.
After YT had received the letter from their lawyer, the video was back in short notice (Alert: NO somber piano accompaniment employed).

So glad somebody told me...

Question: if the injection is administered incorrectly, i.e. without aspiration, and it accidentially hits a vessel, is this more painful or less painful than getting it straight into an intramuscular area?

So, death and other complications are not (only?) the vaccines' fault, but (also?) the fault of incompetent medical staff and doctors?
Interesting new thought.

What's he whining about? He should get a lawyer like these guys here from Austria and threaten YT to fight a test case. YT had blocked one of their videos in which Mr Bonelli had asked people to use the comment section to report on Covid deaths (people who died WITH covid, i.e. within 28 days of the diagnosis) and on Vaccination deaths (people who died WITH the vaccine, i.e. within 28 days of having been vaccinated). There were 5000-6000 replies within a short period of time, and then the video was blocked.
After YT had received the letter from their lawyer, the video was back in short notice (Alert: NO somber piano accompaniment employed).

Sadly I don't understand German. The only TV journalist who questions everything about covid in my country (she's a woman), told that two of the guests of her show suspended their visits because of complications with the vax: one is in the hospital and the other had a leg twice its size without a proper diagnosis until finally was told it was a thrombosis. Strange.

Sadly I don't understand German. The only TV journalist who questions everything about covid in my country (she's a woman), told that two of the guests of her show suspended their visits because of complications with the vax: one is in the hospital and the other had a leg twice its size without a proper diagnosis until finally was told it was a thrombosis. Strange.
Why dont you understand German, ffs! Whats wrong with you? ;-)

He says that the austrian government had announced a year ago or so that soon every austrian would know at least one person who had died of Corona. Instead, he says, he still doesnt know anybody who died bc of corona in his own circle of acquaintances but two ppl who he knew died after having been vaxxed. This made him ask some questions.

I like this guy. He seems very truthful. Rifke turned me on to him and I bought his book about the covid-19 scam.

What I find difficult at the moment, is the fact that people pigeon-hole you immediately after they have found out about your vaccination status. And beware, if your own decision is different to theirs, then you have to deal with negative projections, derision (What a fool you are!) or even scapegoating. No matter what side you are on. It's enough to have a different opinion, and not much else needs to be known. We all have turned into cartoon characters.

The problem is that with the vaccination question you only have a yes/no-option, just like with political referenda in direct democracies.
But unlike democratic elections or referenda, with regard to your own body, your decision is not allowed to be kept private and secret.

People will pester you again and again with their inquiries concerning your vaccination status in the most obstrusive and encroaching way to squeeze this little information out of you, and then to either congratulate you on your great decision or ridicule and critisize you openly or behind your back in a harsh way. There are even some people who feel assigned to lead an inquisition to find out if you are a true believer or a heretic.

I must say that I do not feel at home with both sides. In my eyes, people who trust the governments and the "gods in white coats" without asking any further questions, and feel that the community's well-being is more important than the individual's decision, are naive. Bureaucracy does not care about individual human beings, only about numbers. And if 50 people out of 1 mio die as a consequence of the vaccination, then this is supposed to be the proof that the vaccination has more benefits than risks.
And the other side, especially here in central Europe I would say, wants to protect the family unit from the state's intervention. And as long as they, usually privileged white males, are the head of their families, they see the state as a rival who actually should shut up and do their work like any other paid servant maid or farm hand. There is something deeply feudalistic in their behaviour. These folks whose values are deeply conservative (you are worth nothing without your family) fear to be dispossessed and devoured by the bigger political entity.

I prefer to be a free agent in my own spaceship.

What I find difficult at the moment, is the fact that people pigeon-hole you immediately after they have found out about your vaccination status. And beware, if your own decision is different to theirs, then you have to deal with negative projections, derision (What a fool you are!) or even scapegoating. No matter what side you are on. It's enough to have a different opinion, and not much else needs to be known. We all have turned into cartoon characters.

The problem is that with the vaccination question you only seem to have a yes/no-option, just like with political referenda in direct democracies.
But unlike democratic elections or referenda, with regard to your own body, it seems, your decision is not allowed to be kept private and secret.

People will pester you again and again with their inquiries concerning your vaccination status in the most obstrusive and encroaching way to squeeze this little information out of you, and then to either congratulate you on your great decision or ridicule and critisize you openly or behind your back in a harsh way. There are even some people who feel assigned to lead an inquisition to find out if you are a true believer or a heretic.

I must say that I do not feel at home with both sides. In my eyes, people who trust the governments and the "gods in white coats" without asking any further questions, and feel that the community's well-being is more important than the individual's decision, are naive. Beauraucracy does not care about the single human being, only about numbers. And if 50 people out of 1 mio die as a consequence of the vaccination, then this is the proof that the vaccination has more benefits than risks.
And the other side, especially here in central Europe I would say, wants to protect the family unit from the state's intervention. And as long as they, usually privileged white males, are the head of their families, they see the state as a rival who actually should shut up and do their work like any other paid servant maid or farm hand. There is something deeply feudalistic in their behaviour. These folks whose values are deeply conservative (you are worth nothing without your family) fear to be dispossessed and devoured by the bigger political entity.

I prefer to be a free agent in my own spaceship.

One of the promises within the Hippocratic Oath is "first, do no harm" (primum non nocere). One of the first things I learned studying law is that since humans are unique (one of the main values of Christendom, by the way), you can't sacrifice a single person to save a group. A lot of us are against sacrificing animals to save people, imagine the idea of sacrificing fundamental human rights and human lives. Only an ideology that does not contemplate those values could have managed this situation in the way it's being managed. Those core values of Western civilization were erased from political decisions in a few months. That should open our eyes about who actually are in control and who have surrendered. You have the right to civil disobedience, to resist the laws that are unjust and break the beliefs of your faith, the constitutional principles or your personal moral values. Of course in wars the most difficult position is that of resistance, so don't expect things will be easy. We are in the Vichy France stage.

Last edited:
Ya'll should watch triggernometry!

Back
Top Bottom