Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

this is you, right, polly?

1627370170217.png

no, of course it isnt. if it was, i might give a shit about what you were wearing or where you were shopping. also, fyi, dries van noten was only really good in the early 2000s. shame.

Attachments

• 1627370121037.png
    1627370121037.png
    146 KB · Views: 0
this is so desperate. and sad because te thing is, nobody gives a shit about the sartorial choices of saggy old boots. certainly the fashion world does not care. and fyi, chanel is only really charming on dewy young nymphets like lily rose depp. when was the last time you saw some old pig like you walk the chanel runway?
Nobody gives a shit about the inane thoughts of a middle-aged Canadian incel with severe delusions of grandeur. And yet...

this is you, right, polly?

View attachment 74884

no, of course it isnt. if it was, i might give a shit about what you were wearing or where you were shopping. also, fyi, dries van noten was only really good in the early 2000s.

Nobody gives a shit about the inane thoughts of a middle-aged Canadian incel with severe delusions of grandeur. And yet...

San Francisco is completely foreign to me now. I used to have a strong connection to the city and would go up every other weekend to play shows or DJ when I was first starting out over a decade ago. Now I don't know anyone there, they all came down to LA or moved to New York. If you want to have a profoundly strange experience, go to the Li Po Lounge and order a Mai Tai. At least there's still that.

I'm only there for two days. meetings will take up most of Thursday and half of Friday. May just do room service. I don't think I could drink a Mai Tai. Too much sugar. I've recently started to drink again which has been ok. Gin or Tequila neat.

Haven't decided yet, It's an impromptu trip/sudden business trip. We're driving up. The hotel has to have to underground indoor parking. So probably the 4 seasons. But I do hate that area. So I dunno.
it's clearly the trip of a lifetime considering how much you're going on about it and how you're trying to squeeze everything in and miss nothing

but who can tell?! one minute you work for eric clapton, the next minute you're putting out a fire at zara. you make up everything. you're just a dopey old slag and no one cares who gave you what because ultimately it means nothing because it's you.
I'll remain on a retainer with Clapton until 2026. Thats when the BEANS dry up for the old man.

but who can tell?! one minute you work for eric clapton, the next minute you're putting out a fire at zara. you make up everything. you're just a dopey old slag and no one cares who gave you what because ultimately it means nothing because it's you.
Serious question: why do you speak with that corny British affectation? For someone who prides themselves on their vocabulary and writing ability, you consistently trot out these deeply cringey and clumsy turns of phrase that no one with any actual intelligence would ever use in earnest. Is it just because you're like a sad anglophile or whatever?

Back
Top Bottom