Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

The monster. But he was very handsome before he started getting all those sores.
After seeing the trailer, I see that my idea of handsome wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. It's been a long time since I've seen that movie. I must have been 9 years old when I first saw it and grew a crush on the monster.

him as a monster is sort of how i picture you looking at the height of your stripping

"Major shift in thinking", folks, but we somehow have known this for weeks, haven't we ...:rolleyes:

1. Herd immunity cannot be achieved.
2. Everyone will get infected with the virus.
3. There will be many more virus variants making the vaccinated sick.

His conclusion: Get vaccinated, even if this means to booster up every few months.

My answer: Only natural immunity can protect you in the future in the longer term from all the other variants. You only have to survive your first infection, so try to live as healthily as possible from now on, if you haven't done so yet. I would only get vaccinated if I had severe commorbidities, and was 55+ years old.

On the other hand I read somewhere, that it is not mainly your state of health that determines the severity of the disease, but the impact of the viral load that you had been attacked with first of all, so wear a mask to reduce the incoming viral load. I also use Algovir, nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Major shift in thinking", folks, but we somehow have known this for weeks, haven't we ...:rolleyes:

1. Herd immunity cannot be achieved.
2. Everyone will get infected with the virus.
3. There will be many more virus variants making the vaccinated sick.

His conclusion: Get vaccinated, even if this means to booster up every few months.

My answer: Only natural immunity can protect you in the future in the longer term from all the other variants. You only have to survive your first infection, so try to live as healthily as possible from now on, if you haven't done so yet. I would only get vaccinated if I had severe commorbidities, and was 55+ years old.

On the other hand I read somewhere, that it is not mainly your state of health that determines the severity of the disease, but the impact of the viral load that you had been attacked with first of all, so wear a mask to reduce the incoming viral load. I also use Algovir, nothing wrong with that.

I don't trust this guy.

639 thousand Americans dead from Covid-19

Oh, ok then.
In all fairness how many of those were purely from Covid and how many died with Covid? I believe in America the average Vivid ‘death’ has something like 3-4 co-morbidities.

Great, so how many people in America died of Covid and with no other co-morbidities?

doesnt like 40% of the us adult population report at least one Comorbidity. I and my son both have asthma my relatives have cancer my fathers pre diabetic etc. 650000 deaths in a year and a half is a lot of extra deaths and they don’t count for less because they developed skin cancer at some point in there life. Hospitals being overrun is a problem. What the downside? You have to wear a mask? Boo hoo

Great, so how many people in America died of Covid and with no other co-morbidities?

What difference does that make? Most of those people, obese, with cancer or whatever would most likely still be alive were it not for this pandemic. Are you saying they are not worth as much as healthy people so their deaths don't count? What are you saying? That's some real Aryan-type thinking there and it's repulsive.

What difference does that make? Most of those people, obese, with cancer or whatever would most likely still be alive were it not for this pandemic. Are you saying they are not worth as much as healthy people so their deaths don't count? What are you saying? That's some real Aryan-type thinking there and it's repulsive.
Where did I say their lives don’t matter? Crackpot.

doesnt like 40% of the us adult population report at least one Comorbidity. I and my son both have asthma my relatives have cancer my fathers pre diabetic etc. 650000 deaths in a year and a half is a lot of extra deaths and they don’t count for less because they developed skin cancer at some point in there life. Hospitals being overrun is a problem. What the downside? You have to wear a mask? Boo hoo
I believe Covid deaths the highest percent by some margin have either 3 or even 4 co-morbidities.

Then there must have been a lot with enough to make an alarming death count even with the restrictions we’ve had

Back
Top Bottom