It’s not about politics

RIP John McAfee, slower-down of computers and possessor of an extremely dodgy private life (by all accounts).

This seems a bit suspicious did he really commit suicide? My fear is this will start the QAnon thing off again. This is very worrying I can see a lot of conspiracy theories coming out of this. I'm not a follower of QAnon. Is this to do with Wiki Leaks at all?

This seems a bit suspicious did he really commit suicide? My fear is this will start the QAnon thing off again. This is very worrying I can see a lot of conspiracy theories coming out of this. I'm not a follower of QAnon. Is this to do with Wiki Leaks at all?
He started the conspiracy himself, stating that he was not the suicidal type, and having the “shwacked” tattoo.

He also claimed to have crypto intel to dish, then when behind bars said that he had none.

A tax dodging “Libertarian”, who was clearly a very intelligent man, despite his dodgy politics. So let’s see what occurs, apart from a mass circle jerk of conspiracy vloggers etc. Let’s see if he left a “Dead Man‘s Switch” to blow this information he is supposed to have had.

I'm not sure what makes you think I'm into Hitler but I would agree with him on one thing. Your parents should have been forcibly sterilized to prevent the burden you have placed on society with your existence. I hope we've cleared this up and you can get back to the QAnon forums to bring us some more updates on the eventual announcement of the real election results.
This would be more convincing had you not been shaking while typing it out.

Untruth hates the "evil juice." If you check the early pages of this thread, you will see Untruth reveal his/her/its nazzy sympathies.
im not surprised

Thanks for reminding me of this goldmine of QANON/PIZZAGATE stupidity.

:rolleyes:

FC, you said just a few posts ago that the nazis had many great ideas, one being sewing peeps
together.:mad:
🇭🇷>:hammer:

Thanks for reminding me of this goldmine of QANON/PIZZAGATE stupidity.
It’s hysterical that the only people who “disliked” the post debunking Obama’s pedophile hot dog party were The Beginning, rifke and bun bun. A real who’s who of stupidity on this forum.

He started the conspiracy himself, stating that he was not the suicidal type, and having the “shwacked” tattoo.

He also claimed to have crypto intel to dish, then when behind bars said that he had none.

A tax dodging “Libertarian”, who was clearly a very intelligent man, despite his dodgy politics. So let’s see what occurs, apart from a mass circle jerk of conspiracy vloggers etc. Let’s see if he left a “Dead Man‘s Switch” to blow this information he is supposed to have had.
Did he resign his US citizenship to avoid paying taxes? US is the only country of the world that makes you pay taxes even when you don't reside there. The only way to avoid it is to quit legally. I know software programmers, they can be genius in their metier but they can be quite disastrous in other aspects of their lives. They usually live in an alternative reality.

Taxes are the slave chains of our times. There's no freedom if we can't escape from taxes. There's a way to achieve a manumission but for some people being a slave is very comfortable. It's the feeling of belonging. Besides... Where will people go? The world is owned by different casts of slave owners and we are the preys.

Did he resign his US citizenship to avoid paying taxes? US is the only country of the world that makes you pay taxes even when you don't reside there. The only way to avoid it is to quit legally. I know software programmers, they can be genius in their metier but they can be quite disastrous in other aspects of their lives. They usually live in an alternative reality.

Taxes are the slave chains of our times. There's no freedom if we can't escape from taxes. There's a way to achieve a manumission but for some people being a slave is very comfortable. It's the feeling of belonging. Besides... Where will people go? The world is owned by different casts of slave owners and we are the preys.

Absolutely no idea, but I can spot someone talking absolute bollox when I see it, and you are for sure.

I pay my taxes with a sense of civic pride. I contribute to the infrastructure of a society that provides healthcare, education, roads etc. Every person who makes a tidy buck does so on the back of that society that we have built collectively, so they can pay their taxes like the rest of us. Spare me this libertarian claptrap that paints the burden of taxation to be a force of evil. It isn't.

I know that government, after government fail us as worthy custodians of our combined contributions, and in creating laws that protect the rights of individuals. However none of that removes the fact that we al rely on the instruments of the state.

Life is not just about taking.

It’s hysterical that the only people who “disliked” the post debunking Obama’s pedophile hot dog party were The Beginning, rifke and bun bun. A real who’s who of stupidity on this forum.

Hysterical. Not that I care very much what you think but just to clarify: I disliked The Truth’s post because of his usual smug assholery, not because I believe in QAnon or because I believe Obama and Hillary rape babies. If you hadn’t shown up here yesterday, or if you’d even bothered to read some of the other posts in the thread you’d know that. But whatever gets you through the day. At least you earned yourself a “like” from your lackey/alt Radis Noir! :lbf:

Lord.

Andy Ngo's a liar, Winston's daft & I forget Mumford tracks while they're still playing - but still - pushed out of a band for a tweet is grim.

Absolutely no idea, but I can spot someone talking absolute bollox when I see it, and you are for sure.

I pay my taxes with a sense of civic pride. I contribute to the infrastructure of a society that provides healthcare, education, roads etc. Every person who makes a tidy buck does so on the back of that society that we have built collectively, so they can pay their taxes like the rest of us. Spare me this libertarian claptrap that paints the burden of taxation to be a force of evil. It isn't.

I know that government, after government fail us as worthy custodians of our combined contributions, and in creating laws that protect the rights of individuals. However none of that removes the fact that we al rely on the instruments of the state.

Life is not just about taking.
Oh my... I can spot someone who does not understand the way the world works. I wish I were you, ignorance is a bliss. I want to come back to the times where I knew nothing and I want to remain there. I envy you.

McAfee did commit suicide. As did his father. When I heard he was going to be sent to America for trial (see the last video of him, 👀 nothing like him) I knew he would kill himself. He was intelligent and wanted the US government to be under suspicion, he knew if the extradition request went against him he was getting out. Many conspiracy theories are actually facts, this one isn’t. He killed himself. After watching the Netflix documentary it was clear what the end story would be. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom