It’s not about politics

Well, no. It was completely discredited and disproven. Just because your psychosis commits you to rejecting Occam’s Razor in every conceivable instance doesn’t mean the rest of us have to endure it.
Asserting plausible deniability is not the same as discrediting or disproving something.

I don't think you understand what Occam's razor is.

Well, no. It was completely discredited and disproven. Just because your psychosis commits you to rejecting Occam’s Razor in every conceivable instance doesn’t mean the rest of us have to endure it.
Let's try this:

The simplest explanation for why Biden "won" the election is that he cheated.​
The simplest explanation for why the media suppressed Hunter Biden's laptop is because the contents are irreparably damaging to the Biden family and their comrades.​
The simplest explanation for why COVID-19 was released into the world at the specific time that it was is because the CCP and the deep state wanted to destroy Trump and regain power.​
The simplest explanation for why Obama had tens of thousands of dollars worth of hot dogs ordered to the White House from Chicago is that "hot dog" is a euphemism.​
The simplest explanation for why you think the way you do is that you have an inferiority complex.​

And how cowardly do you have to be to claim, "you didn't disprove what I said and I didn't make a definitive statement anyway." I'm still waiting for "The Awakening" to happen but maybe that wasn't really certain either?
You may be fast asleep, but most people are not. The events of the last year and a half in particular have woken a lot of people up to the insanity that is going on, the lies that they have been told, the nonsense that they are being told they must go along with.

On the other hand, idiots like you walk around with goggles and six masks on, praise the big tech oligarchs for banning people who make you upset, and become giddy at the thought of your next "stimulus cheque."

Thanks, I hadn’t laughed hard enough the first time.
Are you carrying yourself on again ?

Good lad ....

For the last two nights
The murdering child killer fantasist
From Victoria has been demanding my attention.....

I refuse to post with her now....

Billy 4king liar she is .....

She even gave me a 😂
Last night wanting attention

Because the toilet licking
Leather boys were unavailable to
To her....

What you done to
Fake VOGON.....

Is he in bed with Ket bum

The sort of Sunday morning story that warms the cockles of the heart. Hancock has been riding for a fall for some time now after his disastrous handling of the COVID pandemic but no-one predicted that he'd be brought down by a bit of office nookie. I mean, you'd think that causing tens of thousands of needless deaths would be enough to bring someone down but apparently not.

The sort of Sunday morning story that warms the cockles of the heart. Hancock has been riding for a fall for some time now after his disastrous handling of the COVID pandemic but no-one predicted that he'd be brought down by a bit of office nookie. I mean, you'd think that causing tens of thousands of needless deaths would be enough to bring someone down but apparently not.

:rolleyes:
he did nothing about the 'particle emitters'
they may still be emitting today:swear
nobody is doing anything about it:drama:
:crazy:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

The sad thing is that all of this will be forgotten about come the next general election...

Another walk over for the Tory’s...

VIVA SPAIN

Regards

Yorkshire Baz

The sad thing is that all of this will be forgotten about come the next general election...

Another walk over for the Tory’s...

VIVA SPAIN

Regards

Yorkshire Baz
Doesn’t it really go to show how dreadful Labour are though. I hate to say it but if you had a young Tony Blair leading them they would be all over the Torys.

Doesn’t it really go to show how dreadful Labour are though. I hate to say it but if you had a young Tony Blair leading them they would be all over the Torys.
To be honest, Keir Starmer is a Tony Blair style figure.

But people aren’t completely fed up with the Tory’s yet....

That’s how labour only ever get in
I was just thinking exactly the same. It does tend to be the Tories who lose it rather than Labour who win it.

I suspect, ultimately, the current incumbents will end up giving everyone a tax hike rather than a cut—and that policy reversal might present Labour with some opportunity.

I was just thinking exactly the same. It does tend to be the Tories who lose it rather than Labour who win it.

I suspect, ultimately, the current incumbents will end up giving everyone a tax hike rather than a cut—and that policy reversal might present Labour with some opportunity.

I don’t think a tax hike will be enough for labour to make any gains, never mind gain power..
After all Boris is splashing the cash here there and everywhere..

To be honest, Keir Starmer is a Tony Blair style figure.
Yes but Blair strikes me as a much smoother version and more charismatic. Keir strikes me as someone that I would expect to find in a 5 person High Street accountants office, LOL.

Thanks, I hadn’t laughed hard enough the first time.
It would be nice if you could mange an intelligent response, but I suppose being able to laugh at your own stupidity would be endlessly useful for you, so that, at least, is commendable to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom