It Happens Every Time - B side " It's Over " in any format ?

Hello guys. Any chance of a re-up of the 'best' version in 320kbps mp3?

I would really like to just buy this track but apparently the record company and / or Morrissey won't let me so here I am. (strange how this one is missing from legal sites whereas I Thought You Were Dead and Brow Of My Beloved are available and so I have duly purchased these).
If you'd like the largest source of the best vinyl recording to encode how you want - can do this evening.
It is odd as I did think a digital version would follow shortly afterwards.
The left/right hands don't know what they are doing I guess - especially when the RSD only vinyl 7" got released digitally (devaluing it instantly), plus having proposed B-sides change a couple of times.
It would be nice to see it appear as a digital track - God knows why they haven't bothered yet.
Regards,
FWD.

If you'd like the largest source of the best vinyl recording to encode how you want - can do this evening.
It is odd as I did think a digital version would follow shortly afterwards.
The left/right hands don't know what they are doing I guess - especially when the RSD only vinyl 7" got released digitally (devaluing it instantly), plus having proposed B-sides change a couple of times.
It would be nice to see it appear as a digital track - God knows why they haven't bothered yet.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you for the offer of a higher quality rip but the mp3 is good enough for me. Yes it's strange it's not available on online digital platforms, if it ever becomes available I'll be sure to buy.

Back
Top Bottom