Jack Lowden will portray the early life of Morrissey in "Steven"

British entertainment columnist Baz Bamigboye writes the following article about a new movie based on the life of our Moz ,"Steven"

Do you think he looks like Morrissey?

BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Jack's the lad to play Morrissey in new film called 'Steven' - Daily Mail

Excerpt:

Jack Lowden, one of the dashing stars of War & Peace, will portray the early life of the ‘Pope of Mope’, Morrissey until the moment he ditched his Christian name in a new film called Steven.

Lowden, who played soldier heart-throb Nikolai Rostov in the television drama that gripped the nation over the winter, will explore the creative and social forces that led the singer to form The Smiths in the early Eighties.

jack_lowden.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you can keep waiting.

Well.... That divides my opinion. Either you're talking through your arse, and don't know John Cassavetes from Johan Crujff, or what you have made is so poor that you are embarrassed by it. Go on, give us a link, we could all do with a laugh. What is the point of making films that no one see's. Am I right people?

Well.... That divides my opinion. Either you're talking through your arse, and don't know John Cassavetes from Johan Crujff, or what you have made is so poor that you are embarrassed by it. Go on, give us a link, we could all do with a laugh. What is the point of making films that no one see's. Am I right people?

Like I give a shit if your opinion is divided.

I couldn't give a shit whether you see any of my films or not. I don't think anyone else here cares either. I've shown my films to plenty of people, but smart arse morrissey solo trolls aren't high on my list of audiences. It's like seeking praise from an armchair.

Last edited:
its a bad sign when 'you' are the one that has to show your 'films' to 'plenty of people' (a couple of walkabouts). a real bad sign.

Like I give a shit if your opinion is divided.

I couldn't give a shit whether you see any of my films or not. I don't think anyone else here cares either. I've shown my films to plenty of people, but smart arse morrissey solo trolls aren't high on my list of audiences. It's like seeking praise from an armchair.

Ok, I understand. Let's get the clever stuff out of the way first. John Cassavetes is a legendary American film maker, who by his bold choices to let his actors, 'act', pioneered such things that are now taken for granted, such as space lighting. Johan Crujff is a legendary Dutch footballer , who sadly died recently.

You, are someone who is completely willing to slate a film that hasn't even been shot yet, and when asked to display your own (claimed) film making credentials, suddenly turns all shy, and selective about his audience, despite using the term 'film maker' to give credence to your critical, in this case, casting, decision making.

It's not looking too good at the moment, is it Kim. Put up, or shut up - it's only inches on the reel to reel.

Ok, I understand. Let's get the clever stuff out of the way first. John Cassavetes is a legendary American film maker, who by his bold choices to let his actors, 'act', pioneered such things that are now taken for granted, such as space lighting. Johan Crujff is a legendary Dutch footballer , who sadly died recently.

You, are someone who is completely willing to slate a film that hasn't even been shot yet, and when asked to display your own (claimed) film making credentials, suddenly turns all shy, and selective about his audience, despite using the term 'film maker' to give credence to your critical, in this case, casting, decision making.

It's not looking too good at the moment, is it Kim. Put up, or shut up - it's only inches on the reel to reel.

You think you're clever because you know who Cassavetes is? Not once in this thread have I trashed a film not yet made. I commented on the actor's looks.

Put up or shut up? You're hilarious. How about you do the shutting up so I don't have to put up with anymore of your bullshit?

I'm not interested in your opinion of my work.

- - - Updated - - -

its a bad sign when 'you' are the one that has to show your 'films' to 'plenty of people' (a couple of walkabouts). a real bad sign.

I think you'll find this is how it's done for most film makers. Not all of us have world wide premieres and a string of blu rays in the stores. And I don't care if it's a bad sign.

Last edited:
You think you're clever because you know who Cassavetes is? Not once in this thread have I trashed a film not yet made. I commented on the actor's looks.

Put up or shut up? You're hilarious. How about you do the shutting up so I don't have to put up with anymore of your bullshit?

I'm not interested in your opinion of my work.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you'll find this is how it's done for most film makers. Not all of us have world wide premieres and a string of blu rays in the stores. And I don't care if it's a bad sign.

I think I'm clever because I know who Johan Crujff is, everybody knows Cassavetes in the film world, surely?

Honest Question: Why would you make films - choose that medium - if you don't want people to see them?

I wouldn't give you an opinion unless you asked me for one, a trick you seem to be struggling with. Link me up to one, I will keep my mouth firmly closed on my opinions, good or bad. That's fair isn't it?

Let me guess...John Cruff kicked balls and cans around. Will you Brits and Euros get off this sight? There is nothing for you here. Morrissey lives in LA and will never tour your country again! Wake up. BTW, when you wear your baseball caps, take off the New Era and MLB logo stickers from the bill of the hat. A guy who looks like one of the bald hillbilly "royal" family wearing a shirt with a gigantic Chevy logo on the front, with a baseball cap that has all the stickers on it does not make you look "Gangsta".

I think I'm clever because I know who Johan Crujff is, everybody knows Cassavetes in the film world, surely?

Honest Question: Why would you make films - choose that medium - if you don't want people to see them?

I wouldn't give you an opinion unless you asked me for one, a trick you seem to be struggling with. Link me up to one, I will keep my mouth firmly closed on my opinions, good or bad. That's fair isn't it?

doesnt want anyone to see them because they are rolling bollocks, naturally,

Let me guess...John Cruff kicked balls and cans around. Will you Brits and Euros get off this sight? There is nothing for you here. Morrissey lives in LA and will never tour your country again! Wake up. BTW, when you wear your baseball caps, take off the New Era and MLB logo stickers from the bill of the hat. A guy who looks like one of the bald hillbilly "royal" family wearing a shirt with a gigantic Chevy logo on the front, with a baseball cap that has all the stickers on it does not make you look "Gangsta".

Is it the dementia/early Alzheimer talk again or is it "just" low IQ?

I love how defensive and stroppy you're getting about your "film-making". It's like you're throwing a tantrum because your parents are disappointed and increasingly impatient with you.

Thank you.

f***, here I am on a site devoted to an Englishman, talking to a poster who's named himself after a Scottish band, and worse, he has now informed me that the years I've spent wearing my baseball hat with what I always presumed to be the coolest logo's on it has been a waste of time. I haven't looked gangsta at all. The years I've wasted. I feel a complete fool.
Is there anything else you could break my heart with?
It's Johan, by the way. And it's site, not sight. And you're a half wit.
Where's Kim? At least he can spell.

AztecCamera is for Craig Gannon, not for Scot Ish people. Morrissey is about as English as George Bush or Bobby Sands. You people are so self deprecating, it is pathetic. Why do you like to be shit on by Morrissey so much? Do you enjoy it? Stop wearing New York Yankee Baseball caps and Hollister, Gap, or Planet Hollywood-Orlando hoodies and then talk shit about Americans on the internet. You people are such hypocrites. Who the hell spell checks their posts on a Morrissey rant site for Brit/Euro moles?

AztecCamera is for Craig Gannon, not for Scot Ish people. Morrissey is about as English as George Bush or Bobby Sands. You people are so self deprecating, it is pathetic. Why do you like to be shit on by Morrissey so much? Do you enjoy it? Stop wearing New York Yankee Baseball caps and Hollister, Gap, or Planet Hollywood-Orlando hoodies and then talk shit about Americans on the internet. You people are such hypocrites. Who the hell spell checks their posts on a Morrissey rant site for Brit/Euro moles?
Lol, yes because only brits slag him off, Americans do too infact this site is just people that slag him off. If i was you id not come here, that is what this site is about. Americans also slag brits off, and use things that are british. You're just like the brits that slag off the americans and vise versa, you're the same, not every brit/american slags each other off.

What the f*** is with you and your baseball caps? Do you have some blockage, you pathetic shit for brains

Moz is a Manc, as is Craig. Your comments are inane. Have a point, if you're going to take the trouble of writing something down, have a point. Nobody is talking shit about Americans, I lived there for 20 years, and respect and have many American friends. Once more, just to ram it home, have a point. Otherwise, you're pointless.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom