Jade Goody

There's a website dedicated to taking shots at when she's going to die and hoping for it.Also some of the comments on You Tube astound me.

Makes me ashamed to be a human being.

Anyone one would think she was a murderer not a frightened mother.Who care if she is unintelligent and how she has lived her life,she is dying and I hope she manages it in peace.After all she's going where we all go,except earlier than some of us.

I think she should be spending her last few months with her poor sons (who are the real victims) instead of playing it out in front of the media circus.

And now she's saying that she wants to die on camera...she makes it very hard for sympathy to be directed towards her.

I've never had cancer, but I can say with hand on my heart that I definitely would not be thinking about dying on camera. Would that even be allowed?

I've never had cancer, but I can say with hand on my heart that I definitely would not be thinking about dying on camera. Would that even be allowed?

I wonder how the children of Christa McAuliffe and the other astronauts who died in the Challenger explosion; or the children of people who were killed in the World Trade Center, feel about having video footage of their parents' deaths? As one who has also had cancer, I support her decision to share the details of her treatment. I think it increases awareness and destigmatizes being ill. But that most private of moments doesn't need to be shared or videotaped- just like conceptions and births. But then, I'm really old-fashioned in some ways. I just like to think of it as "dignity."

I think she should be spending her last few months with her poor sons (who are the real victims) instead of playing it out in front of the media circus.

And now she's saying that she wants to die on camera...she makes it very hard for sympathy to be directed towards her.

I completely agree if i was a mother and knew that i was dying i would want to create as many wonderful memories for my children as possible financial security is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I wonder how the children of Christa McAuliffe and the other astronauts who died in the Challenger explosion; or the children of people who were killed in the World Trade Center, feel about having video footage of their parents' deaths?

I saw images of my father's accident. It was surreal.

Tags
give me a break waaaah
Back
Top Bottom