James Dean is not dead

Hi, I'm new here and just found out today that Moz wrote a book on Dean, I totally missed the link, the book is selling at $195, I just want to read the PDF. Can you re up this file?! please:)

Regards,
FWD.

Hello, would it be possible to send a link to my e-mail? I've been looking for a PDF version of this book for a long time. My mail is [[redacted]]. Thank you

Hello, would it be possible to send a link to my e-mail? I've been looking for a PDF version of this book for a long time. My mail is [[redacted]]. Thank you
I will send to the email address you supplied - removed for your privacy.
Regards,
FWD.

See your inbox or use the link above.
Regards,
FWD.

Same thing happened. I'll tinker around in a bit, see if an app can open it. Just got out of the bath and have to do my hair now.

That is the correct file size.
Nothing wrong with the PDF.
If you are using a book reader - opening PDFs isn't always simple.
If on PC - you can use Firefox, drive, chrome et al to read it or software/apps.
FWD.

That is the correct file size.
Nothing wrong with the PDF.
If you are using a book reader - opening PDFs isn't always simple.
If on PC - you can use Firefox, drive, chrome et al to read it or software/apps.
FWD.
I just discovered how to open it with epub reader. Thanks very much, as usual FWD!

Great share... thanks @Famous when dead ... did Morrissey also write a book on the NY Dolls? I seem to recall there was another book in addition to the one on James Dean. Of course, I'm referring to books written in the pre-Smiths era.

Great share... thanks @Famous when dead ... did Morrissey also write a book on the NY Dolls? I seem to recall there was another book in addition to the one on James Dean. Of course, I'm referring to books written in the pre-Smiths era.
Morrissey's The New York Dolls book(let):
The whole thing minus the images courtesy of wayback and my (fading) memory.
Regards,
FWD.

(I don't ever recall the 3rd "book" - Exit Smiling ever being transcribed or shared here? I may type mine up one day).

letter.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom