Joe Chiccarelli tweets - clues on new Morrissey recordings?

As spotted by user @Intl_Playboy

Morrissey "All The Young People"

Mixing for radio. 50 years ago.
40509_chiccarelli_mixing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

As spotted by user @Intl_Playboy

Morrissey "All The Young People"

Interesting. The photo has apparently since been cropped on Twitter so the bottom display is no longer visible. Can anyone make out the second title below it?

Morrissey - All the Young People
Is this the album or a song title?

I think that's worth to mention on the frontpage...

The 'Fabrique' bit is as interesting as the song title.
Regards,
FWD.

Interesting. The photo has apparently since been cropped on Twitter so the bottom display is no longer visible. Can anyone make out the second title below it?

I wonder if this is fake?

It says 'MORISSEY' with only one 'R'.

Perhaps this is just an error on Joe's part, but it does seem a bit suspicious.

I wonder if this is fake?

It says 'MORISSEY' with only one 'R'.

Perhaps this is just an error on Joe's part, but it does seem a bit suspicious.

Of course it's fake! As the new dates in October, the Recording in Rome, the police disaster, Trojan Records and so on...
Everything is fake and off!
Just kidding! We will get all the News very soon!

PS: the only fake is the Boz story!

"All the young people" reminds me of Bowie's "All the young dudes".
After saying no word about Bowie's death would Morrissey pay this tribute to his latte hero?

Feels like a song title to me but who knows. Makes me think of john lennons imagine

And the tweet is now deleted!

A good sign?

Maybe the album is meant to be a bit 'hush-hush' - and he didn't mean to post a photo with such hidden detail.

a tweet in the hand is worth .....

Anyways, signs of life. :)

exiting news, so He's been with the same producer in the same recordstudio where WPINOYB was recorded.
I hope we get more details the next weeks, as for the gig on oct fri the 13th, bit odd , untill soon comes more gigs in the US around that period.

It's On!

edit; just read about a gig the day before so it may seem not so odd

I just did a search for "Morrissey" on Ticketmaster. While they still don't list any concert dates, I did notice they have something listed called a Morrissey Album Upsell listed, but no details. I don't recall seeing that before. So perhaps people buying tickets to the fall shows will have an option to buy the album at the same time.

I just did a search for "Morrissey" on Ticketmaster. While they still don't list any concert dates, I did notice they have something listed called a Morrissey Album Upsell listed, but no details. I don't recall seeing that before. So perhaps people buying tickets to the fall shows will have an option to buy the album at the same time.
That is a promising sign! Although, Peter Murphy had a similar thing, and it was just a stale copy of a three year old Bauhaus album that he'd scribbled on, so hopefully it isn't a stale copy of World Peace.

That is a promising sign! Although, Peter Murphy had a similar thing, and it was just a stale copy of a three year old Bauhaus album that he'd scribbled on, so hopefully it isn't a stale copy of World Peace.

A stale copy of World Peace? Is there any other kind?

exiting news, so He's been with the same producer in the same recordstudio where WPINOYB was recorded.
I hope we get more details the next weeks, as for the gig on oct fri the 13th, bit odd , untill soon comes more gigs in the US around that period.

It's On!

edit; just read about a gig the day before so it may seem not so odd

I'm glad to hear it as world peace sounded great and was the best out of his last three records

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom