John Cho recounts Morrissey encounter on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Re: John Cho Meets Morrissey (from Jimmy Kimmel Live)

First of all, he was hanging out in a pool hall among under-aged Filipino gangsters?

Secondly, sounds like he was joking and this asshole was too thick to realise it.

Re: John Cho Meets Morrissey (from Jimmy Kimmel Live)

Deadpan yes, but funny and plausible.

Haha I think both Cho and Kimmel knew Moz was joking. Moz must have been wearing a hard-man persona due to all the toughs around him. Still it must be tough being Moz the whole time, that comment about 'being impeccably dressed' is impressive. Does Moz ever slouch around? Surely he has his bad clothes days like the rest of us. Although I'm not talking about leisure suits. That is a step too far even for a sloth such as I.

That's SO Morrissey. Clever. Charming. A dry sense of humour and
Sharp Lancashire wit. Nice to hear that he is still the same loveable guy over in LA too.

But you know, Morrissey is very astute. Literature, art, music, grammah and words are his life, so he is quite right to
point these things out, as he did, with style and grace. Fantastic !

Haha I think both Cho and Kimmel knew Moz was joking. Moz must have been wearing a hard-man persona due to all the toughs around him. Still it must be tough being Moz the whole time, that comment about 'being impeccably dressed' is impressive. Does Moz ever slouch around? Surely he has his bad clothes days like the rest of us. Although I'm not talking about leisure suits. That is a step too far even for a sloth such as I.

He does. Have you seen the jeans and flatcap photos? Or the plaid shirt?

I bet Morrissey was laughing inside. Some people do not have a sense of humour or get sarcasm.

Yeah, Mozzer's "bet they're terrible" was funny and witty, but Cho and Kimmel's "rude to a stranger" and "what a jerk" comments were not funny. Even though they were laughing, like telling us they're trying to be funny, they just weren't funny. They sound like a-holes. Why did Cho ask, "Mine or yours?" if they were talking about Cho's songs? That part didn't make sense.

Maybe Moz was dressed up for some event...who knows.

i fail to see how telling somebody their songs are probably terrible is particularly clever or funny?? even if he wasn't being serious, that doesn't really strike me as the wittiest thing on the planet.

guy who pretends to be something else.
refers to spawn as 'my kid'
bit dull.

and very nervous.
annoys a stranger.
is told to get lost.

not big news on the morrissey front.

not big news.

- - - Updated - - -

he's such an annoying little twat.

guy who pretends to be something else.
refers to spawn as 'my kid'
bit dull.

and very nervous.
annoys a stranger.
is told to get lost.

not big news on the morrissey front.

not big news.

- - - Updated - - -

he's such an annoying little twat.
Yes to that....and Kimmel...that joker tried to bait Morrissey with the bearded animal serial killers.

Morrissey wasn't having any and Kimmel couldn't believe it, never got over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly not being racist, but Americans often don't get this type of humour. Moz sounds like he was joking.

Maybe it was Mozzer's humour but I guarantee the only person who knew that was a joke was Mozzer himself. At least Cho can laugh about it and he does quite a good Morrissey impression actually.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom