John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

The Seeker of Good Songs

"I have seen what Democrats have done to California; they have destroyed this place."
"He (Trump) is an individual thinker, I'll give him that for a start. He's not the most lovable fellow on God's earth, but I can not see the opposition is offering me anything in a way of a solution. Joe Biden is in all practicality senile, and delinquently senile. My wife has Alzheimers and I know the symptoms..."

John Lydon interview - BBC World Service, Newsday, October 8th 2020
(Scroll to 16:37-23:00 mins)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w172x2wgbhwp67f

"I have seen what Democrats have done to California; they have destroyed this place."
"He (Trump) is an individual thinker, I'll give him that for a start. He's not the most lovable fellow on God's earth, but I can not see the opposition is offering me anything in a way of a solution. Joe Biden is in all practicality senile, and delinquently senile. My wife has Alzheimers and I know the symptoms..."

I loved John Lydon as a teenager. And to see him not disappoint at this late stage is magnificent. God be with him and his wife.

"He (Trump) is an individual thinker" - John Lydon

Is that sarcasm?

Trump/Drumpf, is the dumbest motherf***er on this rock.

To recap:

Trump contracted coronavirus due to the fact that he wouldn't wear a mask. Then he says that contracting coronavirus is "a blessing from God". He also went to hospital because he caught coronavirus and then wonders if he is immune to it.

Why would Lydon support the idiot child of a billionaire?

We have seen the best of the best through the 70’s and 80’s those days will never be repeated.
Punks, rebels and heroes they’ve all retired, grown old or died.
We set them up to fight our corner and they did their bit but it was generations ago and now they’ve joined the rest of us in the real world, resigned to being grandparents or pensioners with lost looks, gained weight,aching joints, and medicated.
Those that are not are probably botoxed to the eyeballs, photoshopped, part plastic but still medicated.
Maybe we expected too much we wanted them to be immortal and now they are fading to grey.

I love John Lydon, but I don't agree with him at all. I voted for Biden/Harris today and I'm praying to all the Gods that Trump gets dumped very soon...

I love John Lydon, but I don't agree with him at all. I voted for Biden/Harris today and I'm praying to all the Gods that Trump gets dumped very soon...

agreed. he seems kinda like he’s judging with a very macro view and a lot on personality

Lydon is just jealous because he wasn't born in California and can't call himself the California Son like the future governor of California...
The Real California Son

steve cal son.jpg

"He (Trump) is an individual thinker" - John Lydon

Is that sarcasm?

Trump/Drumpf, is the dumbest motherf***er on this rock.

To recap:

Trump contracted coronavirus due to the fact that he wouldn't wear a mask. Then he says that contracting coronavirus is "a blessing from God". He also went to hospital because he caught coronavirus and then wonders if he is immune to it.

Why would Lydon support the idiot child of a billionaire?

Prove it.

I'm voting for Trump because I like my money, Bidej will tax and spend, and want to keep crime criminal again. The Liberals defund police and then cry that their is too much crime. Its destroying the west coast.

Almost as much of a dick as Morrissey

I don't remember what John Lydon looks like anymore. No, if I saw him walking down the street I would not stop and say hi because I would simply walk past and say nothing. I do remember that I believe that John was in a band called Pil.

Back
Top Bottom