John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

Screenshot2016-10-29at9.29.09AM.png

I love John Lydon, but I don't agree with him at all. I voted for Biden/Harris today and I'm praying to all the Gods that Trump gets dumped very soon...
Agree with you on both! My wife and I will be early voting here in Texas for Biden and I hope it’s a Biden blow out.

Biden belongs in a nursing home playing cribbage

That doesn't answer the question though. What kind of fascist is Trump and how dangerous is he? I think he's actually more dangerous to the world than Biden is. We've had confused presidents before. Reagan and George W for example. Both made ridiculous nonsensical statements regularly.
#DumpTrump

That doesn't answer the question though. What kind of fascist is Trump and how dangerous is he? I think he's actually more dangerous to the world than Biden is. We've had confused presidents before. Reagan and George W for example. Both made ridiculous nonsensical statements regularly.
#DumpTrump

:eek:

FC wtf are you on about now?o_O
you mean to say that Old Joe is a fascist?:mad:

#DumpTrump

What makes Trump fascist? No one has ever had an answer on here. I generally dont want senile people running my country btw.

What makes Trump fascist? No one has ever had an answer on here. I generally dont want senile people running my country btw.

Trump has sowed discord along racial lines since he took office. He has gaslit an entire low information nation using tactics that hearken back to Weimar. ICE is in effect the "Brown Shirts" and his DOJ is normalizing a police state not seen since the 3rd Reich. No statesman in modern history has fomented hate, intolerance, bigotry and division as much as Donald Trump. The whole affair is a grab and go grift. Looting the poor to accommodate the rich. But the the jig will be up soon for this trickster. And when it is, it will be as brutal as Genghis Khan was to the Persians.

Trump has sowed discord along racial lines since he took office. He has gaslit an entire low information nation using tactics that hearken back to Weimar. ICE is in effect the "Brown Shirts" and his DOJ is normalizing a police state not seen since the 3rd Reich. No statesman in modern history has fomented hate, intolerance, bigotry and division as much as Donald Trump. The whole affair is a grab and go grift. Looting the poor to accommodate the rich. But the the jig will be up soon for this trickster. And when it is, it will be as brutal as Genghis Khan was to the Persians.

Give me facts. Please point to laws or executive orders he supported.
I cant be swayed by the words bigot, fascist. racist. Btw. Biden was a segregationist. Fact.

Give me facts. Please point to laws or executive orders he supported.
I cant be swayed by the words bigot, fascist. racist. Btw. Biden was a segregationist. Fact.

I get that the alt -YouTube rabbithole gives
you the validation you desperately crave as a person with a libertarian worldview but hear me out:

People aren't out to get you, "Nina" and you know as well as anybody else does that they just need a paycheck. Be grateful and learn to share. You will be glad I slapped you across the face with this bracing post.

He hasn't "sowed discord along racial lines since he took office." In fact, he's done quite the opposite. He's gone out of his way to pander to minority communities even when it was completely unnecessary. For instance, him inviting Ahmaud Arbery's family to the White House, him taking the side of George Floyd and him bragging about minority unemployment at every campaign rally.

"ICE is in effect the "Brown Shirts" and his DOJ is normalizing a police state not seen since the 3rd Reich."
This is hilarious. Firstly, ICE dates back to the Bush administration. And even before Bush, we had immigration control. Both Bush, Clinton and even Obama deported more illegal aliens than Trump. Hell, Eisenhower deported literal US citizens as part of Operation Wetback. ICE is very tame in comparison, and simply removes criminal aliens. And funnily enough, I haven't seen you calling Bush, Obama, Clinton or Eisenhower fascists.

"No statesman in modern history has fomented hate, intolerance, bigotry and division as much as Donald Trump."
A mindless and incorrect platitude.

"Looting the poor to accommodate the rich."
This once again, is wrong. Trump's done nothing to "loot the poor". In fact, he's given them, along with all Americans a tax cut. It was the Obama administration that saw 95% of income gains go to the top 1%.

"But the the jig will be up soon for this trickster."
It's already not looking too good for Joey boy in a number of swing states' early voting. Namely Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Arizona. If that trend continues, all Trump has to do is win Florida (which is very likely) or Pennsylvania and he's golden.

The Dems seem to be avoiding a basket of deplorables moment - so they might convince ordinary voters that they're not sneering at them.

& they can't smear Harris as a tough prosecutor when Trump made such a big deal of law & order - so they're calling her a radical instead, which is helping her with hard left voters.

Who knows though - having anyone as incompetent as Trump used to be unthinkable...

Hope Biden wins, and does such a horrible job that people will finally throw their hands up in the air and say ... well, Trump didn’t work, Biden didn’t work, why have a president at all?

and that’s when people will start thinking for themselves. Yes ...

why have a president at all ?

:cool:

Hope Biden wins, and does such a horrible job that people will finally throw their hands up in the air and say ... well, Trump didn’t work, Biden didn’t work, why have a president at all?

and that’s when people will start thinking for themselves. Yes ...

why have a president at all ?

:cool:

A very 'Morrissey' way of thinking. Always with the "why have this?", "why have that?" but never capable of providing any alternatives. That's not thinking for yourself, it's just laziness; anyone can say "why have [fill in the blank]?", it's performative and unserious, like Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom