John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

I know I shouldn't still be surprised, but it's still mind-numbing that Morrissey is attracting fans possessing this level of stupidity in 2020.

Hunter Biden should have a televised gladiator match with Donald Trump, Jr. Loser obviously dies and winner gets the last hit on the crack pipe.

🤒

maybe FC can give velcro some thesis psycho babble advice so he can graduate to a cushy job as a Walmart greeter🧐

Obviously the American election will be influenced by a Morrissey forum. All those Facebook groups are a waste of time.

8d72333932b88f26a55524792f87229f.jpg

I guess war is profitable for presidents
They thought calling people racist would be enough to keep.us quiet.

No one has ever used calling people racist to stop criticism of war - it's quite difficult to imply that not wanting people to be dead is racist.

I thought I'd look up what Metal Box was since it's been mentioned so much.

It's an album!

It's good.

It reminds me of the bit of a night out where you're not tired yet, but you're close to it.

No one has ever used calling people racist to stop criticism of war - it's quite difficult to imply that not wanting people to be dead is racist.

I thought I'd look up what Metal Box was since it's been mentioned so much.

It's an album!

It's good.

It reminds me of the bit of a night out where you're not tired yet, but you're close to it.

Since you obviously don't know the first thing about music, what the f*** are you doing here? You can go and post your tripe on Facebook or any number of forums devoted to that kind of thing. Just go away, you won't be missed.

Since you obviously don't know the first thing about music, what the f*** are you doing here? You can go and post your tripe on Facebook or any number of forums devoted to that kind of thing. Just go away, you won't be missed.

I'm probably younger than you.

This isn't a Sex Pistols website.

What amazing insights into old music do you post?

Back
Top Bottom