John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

I'm probably younger than you.

This isn't a Sex Pistols website.

What amazing insights into old music do you post?

Get off this f***ing website. You're all over every thread like a bad rash and you've yet to say one thing of any value. This isn't a lonely hearts club for spinsters. Take up sewing or something, learn to keep your 'thoughts' to yourself because they're not worth the bandwidth that it takes for this site to host them. The only reason you're here is to counter the 'right-wing' on this website, which is three men and a dog. You've been engaging in your crusade for a year, racking up thousands of posts, and you've accomplished nothing. At least the last person to be all over this website like a rash, Urbanus, managed to provide a laugh or a smirk every now and again when I accidentally read a sentence while scrolling past. You can't even do that, you're boring and poorly informed, your writing style is annoying, you overuse ampersands and the word 'hack', you make things up as you go like reelfountain since you spend hours writing dull posts and therefore have no time for real research. Be gone. Seriously, do yourself a favour and just go. Leave. Find other people to bore. Vamoose. Nobody will remember you here two weeks from now, your posts are of zero consequence, you haven't made much of an impression on anybody other than people being vaguely aware of you as a pest buzzing around because of the frequency with which your name pops up on most threads. Away with you.

No one has ever used calling people racist to stop criticism of war - it's quite difficult to imply that not wanting people to be dead is racist.

I thought I'd look up what Metal Box was since it's been mentioned so much.

It's an album!

It's good.

It reminds me of the bit of a night out where you're not tired yet, but you're close to it.

🤒
no one has ever used calling people racist to stop criticism of war?😯
its quite difficult to imply that not wanting people to be dead is racist?😧

WTF does that mean? do you have FC contamination??😐

one of the greatest moments in TV history ....

:cool:

Get off this f***ing website. You're all over every thread like a bad rash and you've yet to say one thing of any value. This isn't a lonely hearts club for spinsters. Take up sewing or something, learn to keep your 'thoughts' to yourself because they're not worth the bandwidth that it takes for this site to host them. The only reason you're here is to counter the 'right-wing' on this website, which is three men and a dog. You've been engaging in your crusade for a year, racking up thousands of posts, and you've accomplished nothing. At least the last person to be all over this website like a rash, Urbanus, managed to provide a laugh or a smirk every now and again when I accidentally read a sentence while scrolling past. You can't even do that, you're boring and poorly informed, your writing style is annoying, you overuse ampersands and the word 'hack', you make things up as you go like reelfountain since you spend hours writing dull posts and therefore have no time for real research. Be gone. Seriously, do yourself a favour and just go. Leave. Find other people to bore. Vamoose. Nobody will remember you here two weeks from now, your posts are of zero consequence, you haven't made much of an impression on anybody other than people being vaguely aware of you as a pest buzzing around because of the frequency with which your name pops up on most threads. Away with you.

You have a lot of opinions about me considering you're scrolling past & think I haven't made an impression.

🤒

our woke superheroes, nerak and Fake C:

miss-know-it-all

and

images
Super-hero report card:
Miss Know-It-All still brownnosing her way through the forum like her good 'ole high school days! A+ :thumb:
FC was always asleep in his high school days but always contends he was and still is completely "woke." F- :eek:

At the next Wonder Twins high school reunion, lesser known sidekick Verso will be keynote speaker as his scheduled topic of "Super-security and You!" will be loosely based on his on-the-go tag along 'thesis' which he safely guards secure on his super-velcro belt clip.

🤒
right velcro another no job expert on chomping on govt funds via his unknown thesis.:blushing:
like we need another crackpot thesis on being 'woke':mad:
FC psycho babbles are more than enough:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom