Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

I’m really worried guys.
I know, I know, it’s really serious. :openmouth:
View attachment 51328

Vini Reilly

unC0ZHoc.jpg

Almost a copy of Stina a friend of my mothers and me. She worked too much and smoked and rarely had food and when she did it was bacon in the middle of the night still wearing her work overall.

She had a alcoholic husband and as one she did what others do and the only way to make the man drink less is to drink some yourself.

One of her sons is a politician today and one of few I contacted about the death of my dad for which he was thankful cause my dad was around when they were kids.

Stina loaned me her car the day I got my drivers license and not many would.

Morrissey has never been in the closet for a second - I'm stunned that anybody on earth could think he was straight. He put male nudes and gay actors on the covers of Smiths singles; he said photos of naked men should be "splashed all over the Co-op" and he wrote Handsome Devil for God's sake. I've never met a casual music fan who didn't think he was gay from the very first day - they didn't have to wait for Jake to turn up and make it obvious.

View attachment 50844 View attachment 50845

YIKES!!!!!!:mad::mad:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: looks like Mr Gay Gayer McGayest.:menholdinghands:
:dizzy:

I look and see the twit has:mouth::eyes:

Drugs.........taking their toll.

How do you know that? Vini has had a terrible time - suffered strokes, depression, got into a massive amount of debt, lost his home, lost his partner. He released 20-odd albums and now he can't play guitar anymore and he's living on benefits, it's tragic. There are dozens of people more deserving of vitriol than this guy.

Last edited:
Morrissey has never been in the closet for a second - I'm stunned that anybody on earth could think he was straight. He put male nudes and gay actors on the covers of Smiths singles; he said photos of naked men should be "splashed all over the Co-op" and he wrote Handsome Devil for God's sake. I've never met a casual music fan who didn't think he was gay from the very first day - they didn't have to wait for Jake to turn up and make it obvious.

View attachment 50844 View attachment 50845
Yes, but (not that this negates what you're saying) he also seems to have a fascination with women's breasts.
He wrote Some Girls are Bigger Than Others.
He described Kirsty MacColl as having a "cracking bust".
To Linder, he said: "You’ve gone through periods of willing flat-chestedness, but lately you are thankfully releasing your very ample headlamps in all of your self-portraits."
Finally, this video in which he briefly looks at one of the cleavage sisters' breasts (about 38 secs in):

What do you make of that, Amy? Simply aesthetic appeal?Not to mention Tina...

How do you know that? Vini has had a terrible time - suffered strokes, depression, got into a massive amount of debt, lost his home, lost his partner. He released 20-odd albums and now he can't play guitar anymore and he's living on benefits, it's tragic. There are dozens of people more deserving of vitriol than this guy.

It's his birthday today.

Yes, but (not that this negates what you're saying) he also seems to have a fascination with women's breasts.
To Linder, he said: "You’ve gone through periods of willing flat-chestedness, but lately you are thankfully releasing your very ample headlamps in all of your self-portraits."
Finally, this video in which he briefly looks at one of the cleavage sisters' breasts (about 38 secs in):

Love that video. Who doesn't like boobs, gay or straight? :lbf: It is possible to like someone's body without wanting to go to bed with them, though. And he may like breasts but, from his descriptions of "honeypots... yawning like open graves" in Autobio, it definitely seems like his interest in women is limited.

It's pretty well known he's had drug problems.

Not sure Some Girls are bigger than Others is about breasts - though as with many Moz lyrics it may well have various and multi-layered meanings. Think it could actually be about vaginas. The subject that’s been the one concern from the Ice Age to the Dole Age I think refers to the differing sizes of men’s penises - and the converse of this is the differing sizes of women’s vaginas. This is something boys discover when and if they sleep with different girls. Maybe M did have sex with women, even if only when a teenager perhaps ... though I guess it’s none of our business .... or maybe he has made it our business.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom