Johnny Marr - Leeds gig, 20th Sept

Ah, thanks. Not bad, considering it’s near impossible to cover a Smiths/Morrissey song and better
Morrissey at it. But that goes for a lot of singers with a very distinct delivery, Mark E Smith is another one.
At last Johnny gets the guitar sound right and that it is a pleasure to hear.
Someone should throw a pillow with a Morrissey face on it at him.

WTF!!!:hearnoevil:
the dumb clickity clack :guitar: is completely out of tune:censored:
with this video we have another recount: 1/4 full a Katastrofa(n)
i believe from the video the shirt, the color of Fredo worm soup, has
no collar, so yes its a dumb Shiva shirt.:elephant:
:hammer:

I’d ask ask them too if they, like you, obsessively posted on this site that ticket/record sales and chart positions are an accurate reflection of an artists true worth.

Sam/Morrissey are obsessed with posting all sorts of claims relating to chart positions/attendances, etc whether they are true or not. In the last couple of weeks they have posted unverified claims that the had record merchandise sales in Vegas and 40k people watched him at Riot Fest. Previous to that there have been posts on records being number 1 in Poland and Scotland along with bullshit posts claiming high chart placements with no reference to the fact it was the in the vinyl charts.

Not sure why you don't see this yourself

Sam/Morrissey are obsessed with posting all sorts of claims relating to chart positions/attendances, etc whether they are true or not. In the last couple of weeks they have posted unverified claims that the had record merchandise sales in Vegas and 40k people watched him at Riot Fest. Previous to that there have been posts on records being number 1 in Poland and Scotland along with bullshit posts claiming high chart placements with no reference to the fact it was the in the vinyl charts.

Not sure why you don't see this yourself

Sorry

But you misunderstood my post.

I said, I would ask M/Sam too, if they posted obsessively on THIS site with sales numbers, charts.

In my first reply to your post (see below) I asked you (not M/Sam)
a question, actually two, which you still haven’t answered .....

Below is your post followed by
our exchanges ......

Reviews are excellent Amy, looks like he will be playing a few Smiths songs to the 50k home town crowd at his support slot on on Saturday.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/wha...t-johnny-marr-stylus-leeds-university-3390169 - The first gig back from Johnny and for I would imagine most of the sold out crowd at Stylus doesn't disappoint, especially when he and his band drop Smiths classic (and Leeds referencing) Panic as the second song of the night.
What’s with you and numbers ? Lol
Are you asking me or Sam/Morrissey?
I’d ask ask them too if they, like you, obsessively posted on this site that
ticket/record sales and chart positions are an accurate reflection of an artists true worth.

So brining up Morrissey or Sam’s Central posts has little to do with why you feel that ticket/record sales and chart positions are an accurate reflection of an artists true worth.

My questions were not intended to be argumentative. I simply asked out of curiosity.

I went to Blackburn, the night after (Couldn't see a Blackburn thread). The vocals aren’t there for sure, but I see Morrissey for the voice, Marr for the music. Some Girls are Bigger than Others was fabulous.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom