Jordan and peter andre split!

mick ransommich

Real news ;)

JORDAN and hubby Peter Andre have sensationally split - after nearly five years of marriage, The Sun can reveal.
The former Page 3 girl, 30, and the singer, 36, who found love in the Australian jungle on ITV1 hit I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! made the shock announcement this afternoon.

The couple, who wed in a lavish ceremony at Highclere Castle, Hampshire in 2005 have two children together, son Junior, three, and one-year-old daughter Princess Tiáamii.

While Jordan, real name Katie Price, has a six-year-old son called Harvey, by footballer Dwight Yorke, who is severely disabled.

Their management company Can Associates Limited today said: “Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four-and-a-half years of marriage.

“They have both requested that the media respect their families’ privacy at this difficult time."

More to follow...

Just heard on 5 Live. Hilarious, they have asked for the media to respect their pricacy! HA! Live by the sword...

Nooooooooooo..... :drama:

(I have no idea who they are.)

I'm not suprised by this at all, I mean I was watching TV this morning and the reporter said

'The Pope has entered Jordan'

I can quite imagine Peter being upset about ''Katie'' cheating on him.... but the Pope?:eek::laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Oh well they made enough from their time together.....it was always on the cards really. I caught a few minutes of their stateside show...blimey they talk to each other like shite

Life has suddenly lost all meaning for me.:eek:

Will cultural life EVER be the same again....:tears:

These people actually make me crave an early death..:)

BRB I am going to cry some more.

God, that's a shame! Not, really!
Both were as vacuous as each other. Price is an abhorrent media caricature who feels that the world owes her a living. Andre a smilarily self seeking media whore who crave their privacy, but still sign up for 3 series of that garbage show. Privacy cannot be turned on and off like that. They were quick enough to accept the money when the opportunity preented itself.

First the Gaza massacre, then Jade's death, Swine Flu, MPs stealing our money, Morrissey canceling RAH and now this...it has been a terrible year so far.

cant say I'm saddend by the news, or even remotely intersted in them. everything seemed so staged and fake. they served no purpose and they both should have disapeared in the 90's. still, I find the privacy thing hilarious

Last edited:
why do celebrities announce their divorces? :crazy:
i swear this crap has been going on for so long now that "normal" people do it too(they just use mass email lists and internet forums instead of "the press" :cool:)
i shall not mention names :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom