Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

Oh, probably just frustrated with the restrictions & putting zero thought into it.

Sam seems to be a bit of a wellness person & Moz is a downlow drug reformer - he seems to have been on a lot of morphine over the past ten years due to health issues (I'll hunt for the quote).

It's a completely daft post though - because it's not Moz's words & it'll be spun into an anti-mask declaration or worse when one of the Nazis wake up.
How the f*** do you “spin” a clear anti-mask declaration into an anti-mask declaration. You’re fully lost in whatever half-wit shit-tank you reside, Karen.

When I seen Orphee, I didn't know Juliette Greco's name,
but I surely did remember her performance. :tiphat:

"Howdy-do-da, it's Wild T callin'."
30c13a06cf803f37b78b5f1099ad082d.png

The point is to smell the bullsh*t.

Whatever that is.

But, clearly it's being read by people who will interpret it as an anti-mask statement - so they should remember their audience includes trolls who hate them.

And either actually say something or leave it.
“Take off the mask and smell the bullshit” placard, among non-distanced covidiots without masks. Pretty slow on the uptake there, aren’t you, Sugar-tits. You’ve got the IQ and spin ability of a pair of hand-me-down, shit-soaked clogs.

It's not doing Juliette justice that the post paying tribute to her gets lumped in with some random pseudo-anti-authority bullshit post.

Here she is pictured together with Jean Cocteau on the set of Orphée.

3d7872b58642808aefd2f5774ad2e160.jpg

Not "excited," just exasperated. 😒 She may not be calling it a hoax outright, but advocating that people "take the masks off" and "smell the bullshit" during a pandemic that has sent over a million souls to the great beyond (and in 7 short months!) is egregiously stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, irrespective of her personal/political beliefs. If and when she's infected and gasping for air (which is NOT something I wish on her, but still...), karma will have been served.

To be fair - the official messaging hasn't been much better in the UK or the USA.

It was posted specifically as an anti-mask statement. And I’m not entirely sure that you’re saying anything. Smell what bullshit?

We’ve had six months of imposed measures. Having a pop at that is like pushing on an open door, because human nature being what it is, most people simply want to be enjoying the freedoms they did before.

We‘re all fed up with it, but those with a functioning adult mind understand why. This is a pernicious virus that science will either eradicate or allow humans to live with it. The rest is bullshit.

It would be easy enough to do a direct post saying don't wear masks - so it's all still a bit general.

I am wondering if that's Sam on the lion though.

Your posts.

Cheek. No, apparently it's your immune system. Which is being weakened so pharmaceutical companies can make money by selling you chemicals instead of natural cures.

It would be easy enough to do a direct post saying don't wear masks - so it's all still a bit general.

I am wondering if that's Sam on the lion though.
The post LITERALLY says... “Take off the mask and smell the bullshit”.

Next you’ll be on “NO means YES!”

Fak Arf, Karen. Your’e clearly no more or less than a low-rent, spinster clown.

We can all smell the bull shit.

The mortality rate of the virus is dwindling rapidly. Mask wearing has become an exercise in social control.

The post puts him completely at odds with Jesse on masks.

Angie is promoting cannabis oil as an alternative preventive measure for pretty much everything.

She's not saying it's a hoax.

Before anyone gets excited.

View attachment 59755

View attachment 59756
Another f***ing shill for garbage quality CBD products. Doesn’t take a genius to look up product reviews and see that Chill Out Fred is just another come-lately capitalizing twat. There’s near ZERO CBD in these products. ...but here’s Karen, talking shit - as if she has the foggiest.

Take a seat Karen. You’re making yourself look like a bigger c*** than you probably are. ;)

“Take off the mask and smell the bullshit” placard, among non-distanced covidiots without masks. Pretty slow on the uptake there, aren’t you, Sugar-tits. You’ve got the IQ and spin ability of a pair of hand-me-down, shit-soaked clogs.

It's a broad movement - so it does make a difference which bit of it she's in.

She's in the new age health camp.

& the Central post itself is literally just saying Angie Best post.

It doesn't need to be coy, he's already had the Twitter storm.

The mortality rate of the virus is dwindling rapidly. Mask wearing has become an exercise in social control.

No substantiated evidence of that at all, unfortunately. More younger people getting it, better treatments (drugs and proning).

No. No it’s not. Where’s the data that suggests that, kiddo? ...and positive cases are rapidly increasing. Some say that’s because of increased testing. ...but it’s funny how the empirical data on transmission all points to increased spread amongst people who refuse to wear masks. See - “The Orange Clown and staff”.

Another f***ing shill for garbage quality CBD products. Doesn’t take a genius to look up product reviews and see that Chill Out Fred is just another come-lately capitalizing twat. There’s near ZERO CBD in these products. ...but here’s Karen, talking shit - as if she has the foggiest.

Take a seat Karen. You’re making yourself look like a bigger c*** than you probably are. ;)

I was giving some context on her point of view - not saying her product worked.

Is that you hitting the cannabis oil?
Karen shills for low-grade, hemp CBD oil and then suggests that another poster is high from it.

Karen talks out her asshole.

Karen is a basic twat.

Don’t be a Karen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom