Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

20201006_022950.jpg

Angie is a wellness practitioner who is against chemicals & in favour of natural ways of boosting health.

And not a political anti-masker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angie Best post

full

I'm not keen on the smell of bullshit or any other kinda shit for that matter.

It was posted on his website because of what is written on the placard.
It‘s an anti mask message, regardless of what the woman went onto say.
Morrissey is a knobhead.

Angie is promoting cannabis oil as an alternative preventive measure for pretty much everything.

She's not saying it's a hoax.

Before anyone gets excited.

Not "excited," just exasperated. 😒 She may not be calling it a hoax outright, but advocating that people "take the masks off" and "smell the bullshit" during a pandemic that has sent over a million souls to the great beyond (and in 7 short months!) is egregiously stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, irrespective of her personal/political beliefs. If and when she's infected and gasping for air (which is NOT something I wish on her, but still...), karma will have been served.

What a group of c***s!!! That's why we are all still getting infected and the virus taking so long to get under control. Better them than me six feet under!!!

Not "excited," just exasperated. 😒 She may not be calling it a hoax outright, but advocating that people "take the masks off" and "smell the bullshit" during a pandemic that has sent over a million souls to the great beyond (and in 7 short months!) is egregiously stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, irrespective of her personal/political beliefs. If and when she's infected and gasping for air (which is NOT something I wish on her, but still...), karma will have been served.
No good to wish other people's death, but OK for those people to infect hundreds of others. Well, I hope they get that 'bullshit' into their lungs!

Wonder why they posted that on Central?

Oh, probably just frustrated with the restrictions & putting zero thought into it.

Sam seems to be a bit of a wellness person & Moz is a downlow drug reformer - he seems to have been on a lot of morphine over the past ten years due to health issues (I'll hunt for the quote).

It's a completely daft post though - because it's not Moz's words & it'll be spun into an anti-mask declaration or worse when one of the Nazis wake up.

But, clearly it's being read by people who will interpret it as an anti-mask statement -

Of course it is . Sam is a rich boy who hasn't been missing anything in life. He lives in a bubble.

Yes, he's a bit late!

I still think it's not Morrissey posting, just the same old f***wit that shall remain nameless (mostly because there could be a few of them and we don't want to accuse SER of something he hasn't done...)
Which is not saying that Morrissey wouldn't post any of these. I just think he's in the recovery position somewhere.

IMHO it's pointless to pay attention until he signs a post himself. It'll be (mildly) interesting then to see what state of mind he's in.
If, with all the things impacting his personal life, his "job", or the world in general, he's still the same, then we'll know he's just another narcissist and nothing else...

The point is to smell the bullsh*t.

Whatever that is.

But, clearly it's being read by people who will interpret it as an anti-mask statement - so they should remember their audience includes trolls who hate them.

And either actually say something or leave it.

It was posted specifically as an anti-mask statement. And I’m not entirely sure that you’re saying anything. Smell what bullshit?

We’ve had six months of imposed measures. Having a pop at that is like pushing on an open door, because human nature being what it is, most people simply want to be enjoying the freedoms they did before.

We‘re all fed up with it, but those with a functioning adult mind understand why. This is a pernicious virus that science will either eradicate or allow humans to live with it. The rest is bullshit.

The point is to smell the bullsh*t.

Whatever that is.

But, clearly it's being read by people who will interpret it as an anti-mask statement - so they should remember their audience includes trolls who hate them.

And either actually say something or leave it.
Your posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom