"Kiss Me A Lot" single (digital download) released (Mar. 27, 2015)

"Kiss Me A Lot" (digital download) is now available on iTunes.

kiss_me_a_lot_artwork.jpg

UPDATE April 4:

Kiss Me A Lot: New single available for download now worldwide - true-to-you.net

Now on true-to-you.net:

Kiss Me A Lot: New single available for download now in the UK - true-to-you.net
27 March 2015

Morrissey's new single, "Kiss Me A Lot", is available for download now on iTunes in the UK.

Also:
Kiss Me A Lot: New single available for download now in the US - true-to-you.net

Last edited:
Kiss me a lot - all over the world

I was just checked out KMAL download on iTunes and saw it's the most downloaded song in the US, UK and Brazil (Morrissey store)KMAL-brazil.pngKMAL-us.pngkissme.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody just bought all the remaining Harvest Records CD promo copies of "Kiss me a Lot" on eBay.....Could this be his last ever single, physical and download?

It can't truly be a surprise that the Most downloaded Morrissey tune is the only one he's " promoting" and the only track available from his latest album ??

I wonder whether releasing just one track in this way is a test of Harvest to see if they react legally somehow to challenge Morrissey's right to do this. If it isn't challenged then presumably he will make WPINOYB available in full for download. I have downloaded KMAL and on the iPad it sounds different ( and in a good way) to how it sounds from CD and the cassette that I copied it to to listen to it in the car (automobile). Does anyone have an 8 track version I could buy?

Possibly an experimental release to test some waters... Anyone with half a braincell can see its not going to get airplay or sell a lot.

It can't truly be a surprise that the Most downloaded Morrissey tune is the only one he's " promoting" and the only track available from his latest album ??

I wonder whether releasing just one track in this way is a test of Harvest to see if they react legally somehow to challenge Morrissey's right to do this. If it isn't challenged then presumably he will make WPINOYB available in full for download. I have downloaded KMAL and on the iPad it sounds different ( and in a good way) to how it sounds from CD and the cassette that I copied it to to listen to it in the car (automobile). Does anyone have an 8 track version I could buy?

is it just the most downloaded song or the most downloaded morrissey song.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom