Knitted Morrissey Calendar

I have just put in an order for 50 desk calendars.

Attached is a screen shot of the cover. The little pics collaged on the front are not the same as the ones inside; these little ones are existing favourites or nice shots which were too low resolution to use for a page shot.

Proceeds will be split equally between Salford Lads Club and Hull Animal Welfare Trust. We were going to mention the charities on the cover, but we decided to add a dedication to Mel instead. The charities are now mentioned on the final page. :)

Please confirm your orders here UNLESS you have already confirmed them to Lori (either by PM or on MySpace).

We can order another batch if there is sufficient demand, but this is my first attempt at personalised printing and I'm erring on the side of caution.

Kate

:)

Excellent!!
I'd like to buy 10 copies, please. :)

Duly noted, Kewplet. :)

I'll have one, TCM. :)
What are the dimensions and which months/year will it cover?

Noted. :)The given dimensions are 105 x 210 mm. It runs Jan-Dec 2011.

i'd take one of these no problem

Thanks, vivabob. :)

Once I get the calendars into my sweaty little paws Lori and I will be able to see how much they will cost to pack and send to wherever. Thanks for your continued support, everyone. :thumb:

Want one plz kthx!!!! (fell esp in love with MM on red plush)

I think you'll like the calendar, then; the format dictated a fair bit of lounging and MM gets to lounge on all sorts of stuff. :D

wILL you send one via Janice to Morrissey himself????

I`m sure he`ll be thrilled and flattered

No. I think he'd probably take out a restraining order! I think poor Morrissey's suffered enough textile-based lampoonery at my hands.

Okay, assuming people honour their informal orders, that's the first batch sold. But if you haven't already spoken up and you want a calendar (or calendars), please comment here as we may get cancellations. We can also do another print run if there are enough new pre-orders.

Thanks.

Do you have me down for 2, I left a comment earlier in the thread ?

I'd be quite happy to support Hull Animal Welfare trust; 1 please, if there are any leftovers.
Dedicating this to Mel is a very thoughtful gesture. Well done, girls.

It sold out while I was asleep!
I'd like one please.

I would like one please! I did say earlier in the thread but if I am not on the list, can I get in for the reprint?
Thanks!x

I would like one please! I did say earlier in the thread but if I am not on the list, can I get in for the reprint?
Thanks!x

Feeling like Nick Knowles on "Who Dares Wins" (UK game show)

"It's on the list". ;)

Oh no!!! I was desperate for one! I have been out all day looking at a house and writing up an offer. Please, please, please let there be a cancellation!

Back
Top Bottom