Knitted Morrissey Calendar

The first of the calenders should be arriving to UK addresses today. :)

I'd be very grateful if people could let me know when they get their calendars so I can tick them off on the Spreadsheet of Doom.

Also, there are now just a very small number of payments outstanding (other than the ones we know are in the post). Can we have these last payments a.s.a.p, please?

Received today - its fantastic!!!! No spoilers though...;)

Well done ladies - excellent work, I hope you rise lots of cash:thumb:

I'm checking my door, every where, every day in anticipation! :o

I guess mine is still on it's way over the pond.

*clears off messy desk to make room* :D

Received today - its fantastic!!!! No spoilers though...;)

Well done ladies - excellent work, I hope you rise lots of cash:thumb:

Arrived today!

Splendid work ladies - tis awfully funny!!:lbf:

Much appreciated.

Glad they arrived safely *ticks you two off on the Spreadsheet of Doom*

I'm checking my door, every where, every day in anticipation! :o

I guess mine is still on it's way over the pond.

*clears off messy desk to make room* :D

We used the cheapo postage (to leave more money for the charities) for everyone, so it'll take a while for the overseas orders to start to arrive. Then you'll have to spend a week getting inside the packaging. I tend to get carried away with parcel tape...

A personal, BIG Thank You to Kate from me.

She has put so much hard work into this project. She has ordered, packed and posted all the calendars.
They should have given her a reward card at the Post Office for all the business she brought in the last two weeks. :D

I hope you will all enjoy your calendars and thanks for the money raised ( the total will be announced soon).

Grazie and Viva Moz x x x

Last edited:
Safely arrived yesterday, thankyou!

One of the Facebook lot in the US has already received her calendar! Nine days for surface mail - quite impressive. Dailyalice, gretchenraine and MozfanNY; yours were posted in the same batch so you might want to watch your letter-boxes.

Thank you to everyone for your payments, the last of which I received today. We hope you like your calendars - a few have arrived already and all the rest are in transit. Please tell us when yours arrives. :)

We are now able to announce the total raised for SLC and Hull Animal Welfare Trust. We aimed to raise £100 for each charity, but with the top-up order and the extra donations from some lovely folks, we actually raised a total of £316 - that's £158 for each of the charities. :guitar:

I'll contact the charities tomorrow to see how they'd like their monies paid. I wonder if I dare tell them how we raised the cash. :lbf:

a r r i v e d! in germany!

wowzerotic mozzertastic wwwoooolasciviousssexyness

Thanks to wraparoundqueen Kate I just had to rip it all off him the calendar obviously,
swooned, giggled so hard that people from other balconies were wondering what erupted midstreet with laughter and had tears of fun to wipe out ... If you believe in karma Kate and Lori (or are secretly cats like Moz')
your next 9 lives will be utter bliss!
:flowers:::love::sweet::blushing::guitar: :guitar: :flowers:

a r r i v e d! in germany!

wowzerotic mozzertastic wwwoooolasciviousssexyness

Thanks to wraparoundqueen Kate I just had to rip it all off him the calendar obviously,
swooned, giggled so hard that people from other balconies were wondering what erupted midstreet with laughter and had tears of fun to wipe out ... If you believe in karma Kate and Lori (or are secretly cats like Moz')
your next 9 lives will be utter bliss!
:flowers:::love::sweet::blushing::guitar: :guitar: :flowers:

I get a bit carried away with the parcel tape, I know. :lbf:

Once again, THANKS for all your generosity.

May the calendars bring a smile on your face from your desk, next year.
We hope it will bring smiles to the animals in Hull and the kids in Salford,too.
:)

As everyone now has their calendar(s), I think I can safely share the contents without spoiling anything. I already have a few new shots stored away for a 2012 edition .....

livepreviewaspxcover.jpg

livepreviewaspxjan.jpg

livepreviewaspxfeb.jpg

livepreviewaspxmar.jpg

livepreviewaspxapr.jpg

livepreviewaspxmay.jpg

livepreviewaspxjun.jpg

The rest are in the next comment....

Gah, I cant remember where I stashed mine.. erm..:blushing:
its round here somewhere, i'll write in my diary for october 'find moz calendar'
so i may find it bfore the years end. lol

Back
Top Bottom