Kristeen Young is off the tour (updated)

UPDATE:

Posted by an anonymous person:

She announced on FB about 10 mins ago:

We won't be continuing as opening band for the Morrissey tour. Thanks to all who showed up early and gave us such life-sustaining enthusiasm. Thanks to Morrissey for his years of support and generosity. There are lots of plans and lots of possibilities and we can't wait to tear into them.

An anonymous person posted:

Kristeen Young is making sum cryptic comments on farcebook. She's either been booted off the tour again or the tour is cancelled.
--
Another anonymous person posted (original post):

Kristeen Young Facebook comments. http://i60.tinypic.com/359y0j8.jpg is she booted off the tour again? Is the tour cancelled? WTF IS SHE GETTIN AT?

359y0j8.jpg

Earlier, Kristeen tweeted that she did not have a virus in regards to the previous article has been since updated which had stated "According to the show’s promoters, Morrissey, the touring crew and opener Kristeen Young have come down with a virus."

Link to interview mentioned:

Kristeen Young gives voice to the periphery while linking up to the stars - RedEye Chicago

Excerpt:

Can you recall the first time you met Morrissey?
The very first time I met him he didn’t recognize me. He had seen me in a video he really liked, and he didn’t recognize me as that person, so he had me kicked out of the studio [Laughs]. He was like, “Who is that girl? Get her out of here!’”

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he say? He was super angry towards solo on Instagram. I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him here.

He was a seminal part of one of my early symbolic photo essays establishing that Moz was displaying the quintessential Empress archetype based on the Wirth deck. His shiny bald head was the crescent moon. :sweet:

I think it's telling that someone with the serious health issues that Moz obviously has would commit to playing an extended set with no opening act just to get KY off the tour.

We may never know what she did to finally seal her fate since no one is talking (I'm sure it wasn't the "not sick, I had an allergy attack" thing) but he really must have wanted to be rid of her.

What did he say? He was super angry towards solo on Instagram. I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him here.

You can still see a screen shot of his comment in her thread, before it was deleted. CG posted it on page eight of this thread. Something along the lines of him saying that they should all boycott the current tour. I have no idea why he was angry at Solo on Instagram, as I can't see his Instagram account due to it being private, but I assume it has something to do with him not being asked back to work this tour. Arturo being the genius that he is, posts a comment on KY's thread under his real identity, and then thinks that people on here aren't going to mention it? It was either deleted by Arturo himself, or KY, and I assume the latter as someone's comment in reply to him was also deleted, which Arturo would not have been able to do on KY's Facebook account.

Well, some of you would be good at writing the plot for the next sherlock holmes movie........... (!)

I was a bit surprised when seeing the twitter comment about being kicked off the Wayne N. Tour. A bit childish and silly.

Morrissey has a new album out soon. We need to concentrate on this and let the rest float into history.

But QID and KTBDTA at the next show is a message.......

Just class that was. We all know. We dont need to be told.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom