Kristeen's in hot water with the God lobby

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
It's so easy to upset them, though, isn't it?
It's like mocking the mentally ill for kicks. A lazy path to publicity.
Upsetting people with actual power and influence. That's doing something right.

When you start upsetting these nutjobs you know you must be doing something right.
It's not like that's hard to do or anything.

Although that crowd is not difficult to upset my stock in her just shot up!

Eh.

I think the Crass lasses did it better... They just didn't get a spot on the "Late Late Show" to perform their songs.

Last edited:
It's so easy to upset them, though, isn't it?
It's like mocking the mentally ill for kicks. A lazy path to publicity.
Upsetting people with actual power and influence. That's doing something right.

These people HAVE power and influence at the heart of the entire nation it seems to me.

These people HAVE power and influence at the heart of the entire nation it seems to me.

All the apparent power - religion, the flag, government, etc - is just a smokescreen for the real power in Amerikkka which is money.
They're all part of the establishment money making machine, aren't they? Morrissey and Kristeen, too.

shouldlnt this be in the other music section? honest question as. i make a thread in the future thats un morrissey related can i put it here?

http://citizengo.org/en/9694-respect-religious-freedom-cbs
http://citizengo.org/es/9696-ojala-virgen-hubiera-abortado

Anti-religious show is not ethical
Dear Sumner M. Redstone, CEO of CBS

On July 17th, during the Late Show with Chris Ferguson, you (CBS) allowed rock singer Kristeen Young to debut her disturbing and very anti-religious song, “Pearl of a Girl.” The song, which features lyrics such as “But in the Bible/Torah/Quran there are really no good roles for me except concubine and wash woman. I used to be the sad one now I just wanna stab them” and “I only wish the virgin would’ve had an abortion,” is completely offensive and should have never been allowed to air.

After reviewing your ethical statement and corporate governance, it is clear that this type of unacceptable activity does not meet your claimed “ethical standards.”

I ask that you issue a public apology.

Sincerely,

http://citizengo.org/en/9694-respect-religious-freedom-cbs
http://citizengo.org/es/9696-ojala-virgen-hubiera-abortado

Anti-religious show is not ethical
Dear Sumner M. Redstone, CEO of CBS

On July 17th, during the Late Show with Chris Ferguson, you (CBS) allowed rock singer Kristeen Young to debut her disturbing and very anti-religious song, “Pearl of a Girl.” The song, which features lyrics such as “But in the Bible/Torah/Quran there are really no good roles for me except concubine and wash woman. I used to be the sad one now I just wanna stab them” and “I only wish the virgin would’ve had an abortion,” is completely offensive and should have never been allowed to air.

After reviewing your ethical statement and corporate governance, it is clear that this type of unacceptable activity does not meet your claimed “ethical standards.”

I ask that you issue a public apology.

Sincerely,

Ridiculous. See Life Of Brian. Everything is fair game.

P.

Im a TRUE christian

I in no way see anything that kristeen has sang 2 be anti christian nor anti christ ect, in fact the opposite!

Id like to highlight again the terrible widespread child sexual abuse and rape of children within the catholic church.
All of which they tried to cover up and "pardon" ect

Perhaps the "christians" should address this REAL evilness and get there priorities in order instead of picking on a fantastic artist and lightworker!

To say kristeenYoung is satanic and possessed by demons ect Is absolutely ridiculous ! :(

Listen to whats shes actually saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kristeen's career has really taken off since her Late Show appearance, her next show is at a St. Louis pizza restaurant on a bill with 4 other bands.

She's the opener, as usual.

I wonder why Grohl would want to be involved with her.....

Great power of powers I hearken thee
Accept the joy thou gavest me
And take it back
To magnify it a thousand fold ! :
And send it forth again, to were some sorrowing soul, or another suffering anguish, serverly tried of pain has need of it.
Give to them In rich abundance -
I shall not be bereft when It goes forth
But glad 2 see it go !
For only by seeking to keep the joy
Close held and captured in my own small self
Could it grow less and fade

Take then the joy that tho has given me and send it forth
Whereso,er thou wilt ! :)

Back
Top Bottom