Kristeen's in hot water with the God lobby

It's so easy to upset them, though, isn't it?
It's like mocking the mentally ill for kicks. A lazy path to publicity.
Upsetting people with actual power and influence. That's doing something right.

The mentally ill do not choose to be mentally ill. The religious have the luxury of choosing to suspend disbelief on a daily basis -- they delude themselves on purpose. The mentally ill who happen to be religious . . . well, now, that can be a dangerous combination.

Kristeen's now on facebook publicly begging local bands in St. Louis to let her open for them.

Pride comes before a fall, as they say.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, as they also say.

Kristeen's now on facebook publicly begging local bands in St. Louis to let her open for them.

Pride comes before a fall, as they say.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, as they also say.

Why doesn't she book her own gigs?

Why doesn't she book her own gigs?

It would mean she would have to actually WORK doing something for her career. Surprised she doesn't book her own gigs and then bitch and moan about having to do it herself. She complains about doing EVERYTHING on her own anyways.

It would mean she would have to actually WORK doing something for her career. Surprised she doesn't book her own gigs and then bitch and moan about having to do it herself. She complains about doing EVERYTHING on her own anyways.

Yes, she's much more adept at getting privileged white males to provide for all of her needs, and then complaining because it's never enough. Such a role model of female empowerment she is, a true feminist icon. Barf!

When you start upsetting these nutjobs you know you must be doing something right.

This is sad, the truth is there are complaints about loads of rock bands.
It's very very very easy to.be "Controversial " in this way.
Kristeen has always been more Marilyn Mansi
on than morrissey/ bowie
The fact that someone so old can sing words so bad, is pretty sad
This sort of attention grabbing is for stupid 12 year olds
File Kristeen under other music and move on or have david and Kristeen joined forces?

The mentally ill do not choose to be mentally ill. The religious have the luxury of choosing to suspend disbelief on a daily basis -- they delude themselves on purpose. The mentally ill who happen to be religious . . . well, now, that can be a dangerous combination.

God I hate it when you see an intelligent post by anonymous.

God I hate it when you see an intelligent post by anonymous.
Although, Marred, it's not really particulary intellegent is it?
I have no idea who the 'mentally ill' are.
Indeed, who are the mentally well?
It's a skewed and simplistic concept of the issues surrounding mental health.
This is one of the reasons why we are in the dark ages when it comes to these issues.

All the apparent power - religion, the flag, government, etc - is just a smokescreen for the real power in Amerikkka which is money.
They're all part of the establishment money making machine, aren't they? Morrissey and Kristeen, too.

Just power really. And as far as money is concerned it's all debt anyway. Capitalism is in my top five human dellusions..:)

I like to think that some artists are about more than ego and money, and i think that old Moz is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom