Ladies, I need advice on how to be a lady

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Don’t do one of those weird filters for your Facebook photo that looks like a chipmunk/elf, it’s a real turnoff.

I thought of making a thread about advice on being a laddie, and it would be about how to play bagpipes, make haggis and wear a kilt, but it's not really worth a whole thread.

If you want to be a lady these days, drink pints, belittle men and be hell bent on getting up the ladder. I'm sexist but I still can't stomach a woman with a pint glass in her hand.
Half pints were made for them and in Sweden most pizzerias have those half pint glasses for every customer. I wanna buy a few online.

I got

Call me old fashioned but I still like a woman who's confident enough to be feminine. There's a girl I work with and she's really easy going and humours us men and our foibles. She's 42 but freshed faced and I say to her she looks like a country girl. People love her. She has a natural warmth that exudes from her. I can see how her deferential manner could be taken advantage of, but the onus is on others not to take liberties with her good nature. If women are no longer willing to accept men as the whining sods they are then we're heading to a place where all emotion goes out of the window and both men and women will be the worse off for it. Edit: I realise I've painted her as a bit of a manicured bimbo but she's far from it. She's a sizeable lady with a big bum and she walks like Charlie Chaplin with her feet at East and West. She wears flared trousers that accommodate her physique and still look feminine and she has her hair tied up in a loose knot on top of her head. She has rosy cheeks and a full face but not a fat one She's a caricature, idiosyncratic in the way she moves but too endearing to be funny. It's a strange kind of femininity.

You are so lucky that I get the joke

I thought of making a thread about advice on being a laddie, and it would be about how to play bagpipes, make haggis and wear a kilt, but it's not really worth a whole thread.

I just wanted to let you know I ordered the glasses you recommended. :grinning:

Back
Top Bottom