Lady GaGa

lady-gaga-totally-looks-like-bram-stokers-dracula.jpg

"I like her because she writes her own songs and controls her own image."

Cracks me up when people say this about artists. To me this is like saying "This is good cheese because they actually use dairy products to make it". Strange quality standards.

I like the odd throwaway pop song. A couple ones off the top of my head, Single Ladies, SexyBack...but to me Lady GAGa's music seems terribly generic and she really just does not have any vocal talent. I was surprised that she wrote her own stuff I guess, but it still doesn't add up to anything.

Seems to me the personality/fashion/style aspect of this person is the main attraction. To me that doesn't count for much.

But I couldn't care about fashion/style as anything other than something nice on the side. Personality is interesting I guess, but mostly because it's also what put me off in the first place. She's won me round. And produced one of the best albums of the year.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifyN9wDnU5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ifyN9wDnU5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyN9wDnU5g

Whatever you think of the song (personally, I like it but it's not her best) but the vocals are pretty fantastic I think.

Last edited:
lady-gaga-hermaphrodite-picture.jpg

Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?
Brings new insight to that song Poker Face to me, go down for a nibble and surprise, poked in the eye! Poker face!

Could it be true, does Lady Gaga have a penis?

That seems very hard to believe, but hey, if you believe today's craziest batch of rumors and a grainy picture circulating online, then yes and yes!

The photo below, taken from a video filmed at the Glastonbury festival in the UK, shows something between Lady Gaga’s legs you would not expect.

This must make her a hermaphrodite, right? Obviously! It's so obvious!
According to the celeb news site Bossip, the "Poker Face" songstress once admitted she's a hermaphrodite, though no evidence of this is provided.

“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said (supposedly). “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life."

Just a little bit of one? How does that work exactly?

“The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags."

"I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot."

"I have both a poon and a peener. Big f**king deal.”

That's some quote, whether it was really her or just some over-caffeinated blogger who uttered it.

Now you can all tell me to go f*** myself for posting this.

bored already posted Haha! Gaga has a peepee

Last edited:
lady-gaga-hermaphrodite-picture.jpg

"Truthfully, I do have a big donkey dick that everyone can suck" -Gaga

The whole Lady Gaga has a penis thing is pretty tiring. Who cares? I'm surprised no one has mentioned some of her politics. I won't lie, when I first heard Gaga I thought she was utterly unbearable, and most likely a talentless unfit dullard. Though I have always enjoyed most of her fashion. I heard Paparazzi and actually liked the song, and then Bad Romance. After seeing her tweet about Morrissey, I did a little more research on her and found out a few things. She is a pretty big voice in the gay community, and has done much to show that. As cliche as it sounds, she is very adamant on being true to yourself, and wants you to feel less alone. She has a huge appreciation for her fans, and dislikes the media greatly. She's also stated she doesn't get along or fit in with most of the celebrities and claims her fans are her true friends. Most, if not all, of her songs AND fashions have an underlying statement. I.E. the ridiculous Kermit outfit. She has a stance against wearing fur, and wore it to promote that. They were "dead" frogs. Her red lace outfit and the song Paparazzi symbolize Princess Diana's "martyrdom to fame". Etc. It seems like at a glance her lyrics and music are terrible, but think about all the people who have thought that about Morrissey until they truly understood. I haven't heard much of her songs but I admire her for all of the above, and for being herself. She also claims poet Rainer Maria Rilke is one of her inspirations. I like that.

Last edited:
I work in a HMV and the oh-so stuffy music-types who I work with are slowly falling. One of the biggest music snobs there admitted buying her album today.

They're not so sold on Girls Aloud though...

(Also, if she does have a penis - for the record I think she'd be a world class tucker to wear what she does and dance how she does - why is it suddenly ok to use that to take the piss out of her? Pretty playground.)

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what fierce thing she is going to do at the Brits.

She is going to be performing Telephone!! It will be the first time she performs this live so I'm sure it will be amazing. She never lets you down though, she always comes up with something crazy.

AND... I cannot BELIEVE Cheryl Cole wants to sample Rowetta's song, but doesn't want to duet with her at the Brits. At the moment, I have some serious furious anger at Cheryl.

Agreed, shes been a bit of an arse recently. I blame her cheating scum husband for messing with her mind....Rowetta has a great voice as well - that would have been a great performance...

since her solo career took off, she has been an ass.

You don't think she will leave The Aloud do you:eek: It would be a Geri-like disaster if she did....

Rowetta needs the publicity, she never really reached her potential hanging about with the Mondays - Cheryl could have done her a wee favour I think.

Once more...Lady Gaga is utter drivel and will fade very soon when the novelty wears off. Her album will be in the under a pound bin at record stores and those who love her now will drop her like a hot potato. :)

To quote someone we all know and love...

"No, it's just more lock jawed pop stars, thicker than pig shit...nothing to convey."

If she ever does anything that doesn't sound like that Night at the Roxbury song with a different chorus hollered over it, let me know.

Once more...Lady Gaga is utter drivel and will fade very soon when the novelty wears off. Her album will be in the under a pound bin at record stores and those who love her now will drop her like a hot potato. :)

To quote someone we all know and love...

"No, it's just more lock jawed pop stars, thicker than pig shit...nothing to convey."

Once again, what novelty? We'll see you in a month or so when you've come 'round to the better way of thinking :)

Not sure i can bring myself to watch the whole of the brits, but would like to see what she does.

Ill save myself for thursday, when i get to see her live in Manchester! eek! :horny:

So ridiculously excited :guitar::guitar::guitar:

Not sure i can bring myself to watch the whole of the brits, but would like to see what she does.

Ill save myself for thursday, when i get to see her live in Manchester! eek! :horny:

So ridiculously excited :guitar::guitar::guitar:
Let us know how it is please! But no plot spoilers cos I go to see her on the 1st March...!
Enjoy:thumb:

Tags
cock block ladyblahblah
Back
Top Bottom