"Lakeview Terrace"

iamkali62

How many of you want to see this film? I do! Sam Jackson makes a scary cop!

How many of you want to see this film? I do! Sam Jackson makes a scary cop!

I just read a blurb today that he is one of the highest paid actors? For real?! I like him sure, but c'mon...

There is a condo building in Lincoln Park called Lakeview Terrace. Which is why I had to look at this thread. ;) Other than that, I don't know what you're talking about. :p

I just read a blurb today that he is one of the highest paid actors? For real?! I like him sure, but c'mon...

There is a condo building in Lincoln Park called Lakeview Terrace. Which is why I had to look at this thread. ;) Other than that, I don't know what you're talking about. :p

Yep, he is one of the highest paid actors. Or HIGHEST paid actor. In Lakeview Terrace, he plays a scary insane cop harrassing this multiracial couple next door- he is good when he's scary! Shaft!

Samuel Jackson is just a bad ass mo fo. Clearly a cliche but is there anything that he has been in that you didn't say.. this movie may suck, but it would have sucked even more without Samuel L Jackson.

Samuel Jackson is just a bad ass mo fo. Clearly a cliche but is there anything that he has been in that you didn't say.. this movie may suck, but it would have sucked even more without Samuel L Jackson.

I think he's kind of hot myself!

Back
Top Bottom