Official Facebook Las Vegas 2021 dates announced on Morrissey Official FB (5 dates, Aug. 28 - Sep. 5, 2021)

Dates re-emerge via Official:

Veg.jpg

Note: 27th omitted and 29th added.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media Item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn’t like in LA anymore you f***ing clown.
Hadn't heard Morrissey doesnt like L.A., anymore. Where's "home" now ? Nogales Mexico ? Mogadishu ? No need....survive Portland for excitement and joys beyond the great beyond.

All that’s going on there is a standoff to see who blinks first. I wouldn’t touch a ticket for those dates if Morrissey was paying me.

I reckon this place is like a car wreck on the 405, you want to look away, but you just can't. You people are insane. Vegas is only an hour away by plane from the California Son's hometown Moz Angeles so every show will be sold out. This will have a very special meaning for the California Son and his wife Nancy, because he will be playing the same venue as his father in law. The California Son's dream has come true inn n nnnn nn nnnnn nnn n n it.

Farke Arse!

I reckon this place is like a car wreck on the 405, you want to look away, but you just can't. You people are insane. Vegas is only an hour away by plane from the California Son's hometown Moz Angeles so every show will be sold out. This will have a very special meaning for the California Son and his wife Nancy, because he will be playing the same venue as his father in law. The California Son's dream has come true inn n nnnn nn nnnnn nnn n n it.

Farke Arse!
Las Vegas, Morrissey and Sinatra: three names to put you at ease when you’re handing over your cash.

Dates re-emerge via Official:

View attachment 59803

Note: 27th omitted and 29th added.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media Item:

There will be no shows in the closed down town of losers, fat body tourists, whores, cheap foreignors, greedy money grabbers who need a bail out, tacky light shows with aids hookers on stage,derelicts, drunks, chico and maria gangs of real subs, and ann franks diahrea. Cruel World 2.0, but hey wtf....have fun idiots.

I reckon rehearsals and soundcheck today with the California Son and the California Girl. Heard they rehearsed Boots and Sugartown. Caesars is saying this will be a permanent residency. They won't be living in the hotel like Elvis did, but I reckon they won't be flying back and forth from Moz Angeles to Vegas after every gig and there is no way they are selling the house in Malibu c*** twit twat chipper curry fark arse inn nn n n nnn n n it.

vegas steve.jpg

What’s this I’m hearing, but am not surprised! Morrissey concerts all postponed to 2022 as he is anti-vax so it’s are not happening in 2021 at least. Oh well, roll on 2022 and hope!

I reckon fancy fark California's Son has been spending a lot of time rehearsing at Caesars since Sunset Sound has been closed due to the subspecies chinese virus. I reckon me feel like making the 5 hour drive from Moz Angeles just to stand outside of the venue and record rehearsals and soundchecks to sell to you delusional jealous loonies on mporiumuk and make a cool million in a month because you wackos in foreign countries and Camden, New Jersey will buy anything c*** twat chipper curry inn nn n nn n n nnn nnn n n n nn nn nn it.

Interesting post by the venue - positive sign?

FB_IMG_1614752871308.jpg

FWD.

Plenty of seats still available.
Yes the 5 nights are still only 30-40% sold! Wont be Covid that cancel the shows! Awful poor ticket sales since end of January 2020! It’s worrying for the people who are going!

Morrissey concerts all postponed to 2022 as he is anti-vax so it’s are not happening in 2021 at least. Oh well, roll on 2022 and hope!
To me, this is the interesting thing to consider going forward. A lot of countries I suspect are only going to allow people to tour if they've been vaccinated, so this could seriously limit where Morrissey is able to play if he refuses to get the jab. At this stage, I'd be surprised if he plays anywhere in 2021.

To me, this is the interesting thing to consider going forward. A lot of countries I suspect are only going to allow people to tour if they've been vaccinated, so this could seriously limit where Morrissey is able to play if he refuses to get the jab. At this stage, I'd be surprised if he plays anywhere in 2021.
Usa will never make it a requirement

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom