Official Facebook Las Vegas 2021 dates announced on Morrissey Official FB (5 dates, Aug. 28 - Sep. 5, 2021)

Dates re-emerge via Official:

Veg.jpg

Note: 27th omitted and 29th added.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media Item:

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know if Morrissey is anti-vaxx. He hasn't said anything.

It's SER who is in the anti-vaxx Facebook groups. He was posting memes & videos on Central but has been quiet of late.

Jesse is very pro vaccines. He could have an influence??

It's SER who is in the anti-vaxx Facebook groups. He was posting memes & videos on Central but has been quiet of late.

I reckon the California Son was one of the first to be vaccinated when the vaccine became available in Moz Angeles. I reckon he has VIP access and priority to anything he wants in his hometown. There is a reason why he calls himself the CALIFORNIA SON. I reckon you delusional jealous foreign stalkers are so lost northern base beach mouth airbnb fake flower house fek'll chipper curry c*** twat tit.

Fark Arse

I reckon the California Son was one of the first to be vaccinated when the vaccine became available in Moz Angeles. I reckon he has VIP access and priority to anything he wants in his hometown. There is a reason why he calls himself the CALIFORNIA SON. I reckon you delusional jealous foreign stalkers are so lost northern base beach mouth airbnb fake flower house fek'll chipper curry c*** twat tit.

Fark Arse

I'm still 🤨 at you for liking one of Slap Patio's worst posts.

*All band members, who are active on social media, have expressed similar views.

Morrissey is very anti-authoritarian, hates being told what to do, and in the past has shared videos from various alt right youtube commentators. He's exactly the sort of person who would be a rabid anti-vaxxer.

I'm not even sure if the US is going to re-open for business all at the same time - he might end up just being limited to playing in certain states. Texas residency maybe?

Morrissey is very anti-authoritarian, hates being told what to do, and in the past has shared videos from various alt right youtube commentators. He's exactly the sort of person who would be a rabid anti-vaxxer.

I'm not even sure if the US is going to re-open for business all at the same time - he might end up just being limited to playing in certain states. Texas residency maybe?

It's SER who shared the videos. He's doing it less for some reason, there's been nothing since December (not counting Fifi who hedges her bets).

I would have expected a statement by now if he was definate about it.

Texas residency? Are you insane? Well, I shouldn't of asked that, if you are on So-Low then you are delusional and insane. The Vegas residency has been California Son's dream all his life. To be on the same stage as his father in law Frank and to have his wife Nancy smiling in the wings waiting to sing duets with her husband. It's a dream come true for all of us in California. California's Son was one of the first to be vaccinated in Moz Angeles. It never ceases to amaze me how little you people here know the truth about California Son's real life.

"Viva Moz Vegas! Get tickets now to Morrissey’s Las Vegas residency Aug. 28th – Sept. 5th at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. See you this summer!"

Official re-advertising 4 minutes ago.
FWD.

"Viva Moz Vegas! Get tickets now to Morrissey’s Las Vegas residency Aug. 28th – Sept. 5th at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. See you this summer!"

Official re-advertising 4 minutes ago.
FWD.

Interesting message when you go on the site, would put me off going (not that I was considering it anyway)

Important Message Regarding COVID-19

The live entertainment industry has taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect you and its staff. However, an inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases such as COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By purchasing a ticket through this website, you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to the current terms of use.

I reckon then why are you going on the site if you are not having delusional fantasies you are going to be at the gig? I reckon you could not "consider" going because there is no way you could afford to get from beach mouth fake airbnb flower house to Vegas, let alone get a Visa to enter California Son's country. I reckon the permanent Vegas Residency is for the blue bloods from California Son's home state who have known him from back when he was just a high school basketball player at Hollywood High. The tickets were priced to keep the riff raff from Scotch Land, Whales, Brittin, Mexico, Argintinanina, New Youraaawk, Cheecawgo, etc from selling everything they own to find a way to Vegas and then hitch hike to Moz Angeles and stalk California Son twat tit c*** Right Said Fred live at Glassenberry chipper curry.

Fark Arse

Hello Friends.

I'm hoping to go to all of the Moz Vegas shows in Las Vegas in August and September. Looking at BugStub and TicketMaster the tickets are quite high (>$1k) for nice seats.

Can you all recommend a way to get a block of tickets across shows with good location at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Interesting message when you go on the site, would put me off going (not that I was considering it anyway)

Important Message Regarding COVID-19

The live entertainment industry has taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect you and its staff. However, an inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases such as COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By purchasing a ticket through this website, you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to the current terms of use.
Simply a disclaimer; one we’ll see all over UK entertainment websites soon I expect.

Simply a disclaimer; one we’ll see all over UK entertainment websites soon I expect.
I reckon how the f*** does this relate to the permanent residency in Moz Vegas? What happens in Brit Tin has nothing to do with Vegas. I reckon it's blikey blood wacker how you people will try and say anything to try and feel you are involved in the California Son's REAL LIFE. I reckon don't real Brit Tish bands like Right Said Fred and the La's have their own websites? Go home!!! c*** twit twat tossey fek'll chipper curry inn n nnn nnnn nn nn n nn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom