Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 28, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of dogged perseverance & Carlos Rodriguez.

• Merchandise booth photo posted by Famous when dead.

• Photo from @HoIdenMorrissey / Twitter. Link posted by NealCassidy.

• Photo posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

• Steve Cochran - backdrop star identified by Famous when dead:

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

Media item:

Last edited:
Fantastic setlist so far. More songs off of Your Arsenal please.

Lady Willpower

Signs records in to...
Piano intro.
Trouble Loves Me
(Have mercy...)
This microphone is my headstone...
Ouija

Last edited:
Terrible setlist. Stop playing covers that no one cares about! You're f**king Morrissey, you have at least 40+ songs that are 10/10s. Why waste everyone's time on second hand renditions of OK at best material*?

*Wedding Bell Blues is God awful and annoying, worse than Golden Lights. I worked at Kmart nights as a teen, and they played that crap song every night.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
Never Had No One Ever (live solo debut) /........ /Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me /

(Note: the setlist may well be updated 'as it happens' - as such, it should not be taken as definitive until it has been finalised).
Based on the setlist so far, seems I made the right choice not attending, this night has opened my eyes great selection, other than that, crashing bore!

Terrible setlist. Stop playing covers that no one cares about! You're f**king Morrissey, you have at least 40+ songs that are 10/10s. Why waste everyone's time on second hand renditions of OK at best material*?

*Wedding Bell Blues is God awful and annoying, worse than Golden Lights. I worked at Kmart nights as a teen, and they played that crap song every night.

Agreed, four covers so far!

I've got my pills, I've got my medication...
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage

Band are off stage

Encore:
I've changed my plea
Jack The Ripper

Setlist:
Never Had No One Ever (live solo debut) /........ /Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

(Note: the setlist may well be updated 'as it happens' - as such, it should not be taken as definitive until it has been finalised).
Horrible set list. So happy to not be there!

The worst setlist in years. And that's saying something. I don't want to hear Morrissey sing other people's songs.

I always wonder why I quit going here 15 years ago but shite takes like this remind me

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom