Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:
I do not like this new version of the band it doesn't sound good good. And. Why would you sing other people's songs .? When you have plenty of repertoar of your own. Defenelity, This time the two shows I've seen are not exciting....

Morrissey on Sunday

Attachments

• DB3629A7-3365-43A8-A85E-E44FD643BBD5.jpeg
    DB3629A7-3365-43A8-A85E-E44FD643BBD5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 7F653546-14C9-403B-B1F9-1E89A817B34E.jpeg
    7F653546-14C9-403B-B1F9-1E89A817B34E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 00F97B9D-FED9-41BF-8D82-D8B9003BEBBE.jpeg
    00F97B9D-FED9-41BF-8D82-D8B9003BEBBE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 8E888EEB-8498-4818-AD83-D4783C2342C7.jpeg
    8E888EEB-8498-4818-AD83-D4783C2342C7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Loving the two setlists so far, his strongest in years.

Lol, guardian

If he was 82 maybe I'd agree, but the man actually looked very well in those videos, be it due to losing weight or new trousers. It would be nice after a year of grieving and 18 months of social distancing(or in the case of some countries- a lifetime), if people could stop grabbing and just give him a warm hug from me for one. Looking forward to seeing what the next few nights bring, but so far he and the band , have not disappointed.

Yes it may be their intention just to hug, but then with security after you
and the excitement, things get desperate ... ‘because we must’.

Morrissey created this ritual and as much as he likes it, I’m sure at the same time regrets it. I think he would surely be upset if no one made the effort, lol. Having said that, I bet the next shows you’ll see security enforcing a lot less freedom up front. So it’s a strange balance.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

(Paul Jones again)

Collated [provisional] setlist info:
How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World // Jack The Ripper /

Confirmed as correct via audio rip.

No Bonfire songs?

OK, I wish i would have been at tonights. I kinda guessed this one would be better than the last , M often is kinda iffy on the first night.
He finds form the second and onwards Maybe its just a question of he cant fake "moods" ,
Happy for everyone who went, fair play to them . It still strikes me as funny how middle of the road his west coast fans are.
Its kinda a more edgy affair in everywhere else apart from the west coast .

This didn't look too bad, but I can't help thinking that maybe it's time for people to stop trying to jump on stage to grab hold of Morrissey. The dude is 62 years old. It's not 1991 'Live in Dallas' anymore, and at this stage it's a bit like wrestling with your aged grandpa - it's all very undignified and no one comes out of it looking good. :paranoid:
Quite .
People do not understand times a change . These are probably the kind of people who go around echo park thinking they edgy wearing a smiths or cure tshirt. Even though its 35 years out of date (nothing wrong with wearing that stuff its just not edgy)

You would think they would think , hey hes 62 and and i may be carrying covid but no they want their selfi and to say "I touched him on stage" . Personally I dont even get a photo when i meet someone famous ( including M) . It cheapens everything .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom