Letter-petition to Morrissey

V

Vanessa Kíntopp

We wrote a letter to Morrissey as a response to his last letter "The Unimaginable Last Hug", showing our support and love. What we really want is this letter to reach him before this tour ends. We know he have no record label now and we don't know what he will do but we want to show our support and how much we love his last album and his concerts.

We posted this Saturday night and so far 638 people signed it and a lot of them left beautiful comments to him on the page. There's people from Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, EUA, UK, Italy, Lithuania, Israel among other places.

If you guys can sign, help spread the word sharing the link of the letter it would be great.

www.ipetitions.com/petition/morrissey-we-refuse-to-leave-you

Thank you,
Vanessa
Curitiba - Brasil

I think I might start a petition asking him to stop and retire with a little dignity. Who's with me? ;)

I think I might start a petition asking him to stop and retire with a little dignity. Who's with me? ;)

I support this :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

We wrote a letter to Morrissey as a response to his last letter "The Unimaginable Last Hug", showing our support and love. What we really want is this letter to reach him before this tour ends. We know he have no record label now and we don't know what he will do but we want to show our support and how much we love his last album and his concerts.

We posted this Saturday night and so far 638 people signed it and a lot of them left beautiful comments to him on the page. There's people from Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, EUA, UK, Italy, Lithuania, Israel among other places.

If you guys can sign, help spread the word sharing the link of the letter it would be great.

www.ipetitions.com/petition/morrissey-we-refuse-to-leave-you

Thank you,
Vanessa
Curitiba - Brasil

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzz also Israel??? smh

I'm with you on the retirement, but you must be kidding about the dignity part. There has never been any dignity. Ever. Watch the Tony Wilson interview on YouTube. Once a narcissist, always a narcissist. He takes advantage of EVERYONE to fuel his ego. And gets a thrill out of hurting and demeaning other people. No one is off-limits. He will deny this, naturally, but it is true. Now he is using his nephew Sam to his own ends. He genuinely believes he is better than everyone and needs psychiatric help.

One man's South America is another man's Australia...

" -So it's settled then. I'll take the llamas and the good teeth, you'll take the kangoos and the ex-convicts.
-Deal!!! D'you suppose we'll rule Europe soon???
-Can't see why not. Now that my nephew is on board, We are Unstoppable."

Morrissey and Brand: bringing Civilization to the World, one Easy Continent at a time.

Back
Top Bottom