Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
Sarcasm. Talking fast over a drum machine and samples of other people’s songs isn’t music. It’s talentless garbage that has been once again promoted by white guilt.

Lol.

Anything can be music. It’s up to the one taking part in the hearing experience, or if one is deaf then feeling sensation. So everyone can experience this, regardless of skin color.

Because all the so called “lyrics” are about makin that cash and bangin them hoes.

Expression through art, in this case words, does not make one a criminal.

Do you need a hug ?

Sarcasm. Talking fast over a drum machine and samples of other people’s songs isn’t music. It’s talentless garbage that has been once again promoted by white guilt.
Del La Soul sampled loads on 3ft High and Rising. And made one of the finest creative works I’ve ever engaged with.

In the visual arts, where the money making process differs, appropriation is virtually the creative norm.

If you don’t recognise sampling as creative, you’ve been suckered in by the music industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
This calls for a new generation of morrissey fans

Yes. The YouTube and meme raised generation will surely empty the crates and fill the seats for the next album. He’ll transcend the Polish charts and top those of worldwide “Urban” and “New Country”.

So.... white kids who listen to trap music and the Darius Rucker set.

Smashing!

Thanks Karen! You’re 2 legit 2 quit!!

See? You learn something new everyday!

And hopefully tomorrow you’ll learn to love your fellow brothers and sisters regardless of what skin color they were born with.

:pray:

See? You learn something new everyday!

And hopefully tomorrow you’ll learn to love your fellow brothers and sisters regardless of what skin color they were born with.

:pray:
I judge people by how they act, and the behavior and lyrics in this video are vile, whatever color the people are. It’s you liberal snowflakes that are obsessed with race, not me.

I judge people by how they act, and the behavior and lyrics in this video are vile, whatever color the people are. It’s you liberal snowflakes that are obsessed with race, not me.

Ray! You're being snowflakey. It's only showbiz.

I hate to break it to you, but no one loves making that cash and banging them hoe(mo)s more than Morrissey.

No. You judge people by their appearance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom