Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
In our previous conversations I literally slayed you to death - which is why you never confront me head on anymore, only tentatively poking your head out occasionally to mutter something like "you're boring".

Get some balls motherf***er.

Now here's a picture for you to enjoy. Two things you despise and I love: God and Trump.

View attachment 58376

A beautiful picture.
Is it possible to be "literally slayed to death" and not remember it? You've been laughed out of every thread you post in for ceaselessly talking out of your ass. Your broken record schtick is so boring that it's hardly worth engaging with anymore.

I don't use identity politics to police anybody - I believe in free speech, thought and opinion.

I will never sit idly by as a religious cult attempts to undermine, demoralise and ultimately obliterate my class and race and take over my native land.

For that you can call me all the names you want - for a full diverse list, you'll find an array of them in the pages of Cobley's book. The endgame of "diversity" is no more whites. When you see a photo of a London school where all the whites have been replaced by the favoured "in groups" of Identity Politics, this is the desired outcome for the whole nation.

A London school in a BBC report today 13.08.20 ("Full Diversity" achieved):

View attachment 58378

London - tick. The rest of the country - still work to be done. So go forth, dear wokesters, with your "identity and anti-racist agenda" and conquer.

Wherever you see whites Diversity has not yet been "achieved".

The endgame of diversity is diversity.

You're just a racist who can't read books properly.

He has slagged off the Royals on Central within the past few weeks. He's still against them. And Trump.

And Moz is a Catholic. Catholics add to the diversity of America & the UK.
Catholicism has nothing to do with the racist, classist and ultimately genocidal Diversity Agenda.

The day it turns into the woke Church of England it will lose many members.

Catholicism has nothing to do with the racist, classist and ultimately genocidal Diversity Agenda.

The day it turns into the woke Church of England it will lose many members.

Catholicism is already global & diverse. It always has been.

You're sick, get help.

The endgame of diversity is diversity.

You're just a racist who can't read books properly.
Diversity has been achieved a long, long time ago.

It is now about awarding jobs, positions and concessions to those in certain in-groups - at the detriment of the main unfavoured out group : working class whites - who will continue to be undermined and slandered.

This is the subject of Cobley's book - whether you want to acknowledge that fact is your business alone.

Catholicism is already global & diverse. It always has been.

You're sick, get help.
Many different cultures across the globe are Catholics yes.

The Catholic Church does not have an authoritarian "in/out group" Diversity Agenda that targets the white working class of Europe for genocide - whereas the Labour Party and other woke groups, anti white NGOs etc do.

Diversity has been achieved a long, long time ago.

It is now about awarding jobs, positions and concessions to those in certain in-groups - at the detriment of the main unfavoured out group : working class whites - who will continue to be undermined and slandered.

This is the subject of Cobley's book - whether you want to acknowledge that fact is your business alone.

You're making yourself look stupid.

Tragic. The people who are getting duped the hardest are always the ones who think they see through it all. Hubris is a real bitch.

Is it possible to be "literally slayed to death" and not remember it? You've been laughed out of every thread you post in for ceaselessly talking out of your ass. Your broken record schtick is so boring that it's hardly worth engaging with anymore.
Don't engage then. Talk to yourself instead. It will save you having to lick your many deep wounds from facing a duel with me.

I duel hard.

Many different cultures across the globe are Catholics yes.

The Catholic Church does not have an authoritarian "in/out group" Diversity Agenda that targets the white working class of Europe for genocide - whereas the Labour Party and other woke groups, anti white NGOs etc do.

Lord, have mercy, you understand nothing about anything.

Your brain cells have been genocided.

Don't engage then. Talk to yourself instead. It will save you having to lick your many deep wounds from facing a duel with me.

I duel hard.

You don't duel at all - I hate to be mean, but you're not good at this.

🙄

There's nothing more culty than an online white nationalist conspiracy theorist.

Which is what you are.
Out come the usual names... forget engaging in points... and you say I'm not good at this.

How did they brainwash you into their cult?

You need to gain some self esteem. Stop being ashamed of yourself, history and heritage. You owe other races and groups nothing. They are not better than you. You have enslaved nobody.

I duel hard.
Reel, you show up in every thread regardless of the topic and go into your horny little tizzies about how deeply oppressed white people are and how there's a concerted effort to remove them from the planet. You repeat the same superstitious nonsense ad nauseam and when asked to provide a shred of evidence to back up your outrageous claims, you either toss off some cop-out response like "just look around" or you disappear completely. You've been clowned on this site so many times, it's a testament to your arrogant stupidity that you come back day after day to try out the routine again. I understand you like to hear yourself speak, but there's a line.

Out come the usual names... forget engaging in points... and you say I'm not good at this.

How did they brainwash you into their cult?

🙄

It's not names - you spout nothing but white nationalist conspiracy theory bollocks on this forum.

And we know how what passes for your brain got washed - all the dreggy sites & groups you spend your time immersed in.

Reel, you show up in every thread regardless of the topic and go into your horny little tizzies about how deeply oppressed white people are and how there's a concerted effort to remove them from the planet. You repeat the same superstitious nonsense ad nauseam and when asked to provide a shred of evidence to back up your outrageous claims, you either toss off some cop-out response like "just look around" or you disappear completely. You've been clowned on this site so many times, it's a testament to your arrogant stupidity that you come back day after day to try out the routine again. I understand you like to hear yourself speak, but there's a line.
Look at the photo of the London school I posted earlier. That is the endgame of the Diversity Agenda: no more whites, full replacement.

That is some of your evidence if you need it.

Look at adverts on British TV, papers, magazines, internet, street hoardings etc where every white man or woman must be paired with a black partner - and families must always be black. That is psychological warfare against whites in the moulding of our "new normal". Look at how in Britain jobs are awarded due to skin colour not merit - that is not and never will be "equality" - that is, again, anti white racism.

The evidence is everywhere. But I'm talking from a European perspective. You're a rich individualist American living in a bubble of luxury, so ignorance is your bliss.

🙄

It's not names - you spout nothing but white nationalist conspiracy theory bollocks on this forum.

And we know how what passes for your brain got washed - all the dreggy sites & groups you spend your time immersed in.
It's not white nationalism - it's vocal white defence.

When you're check-mated you always resort to name calling or brushing things off as "bollocks".

Look at the photo of the London school I posted earlier. That is the endgame of the Diversity Agenda: no more whites, full replacement.

That is your evidence if you need it.

Look at adverts on British TV where every white man or woman must be paired with a black partner. That is pychological warfare against whites in the moulding of our "new normal". Look at how in Britain jobs are awarded due to skin colour not merit - that is not and never will be "equality" - that is, again, anti white racism.

The evidence is everywhere. But I'm talking from a European perspective. You're a rich individualist American living in a bubble of luxury, so ignorance is your bliss.
I'm a working class American who lives in a diverse, working class neighborhood. Your need to project and create fairytales gives your game away every single time. If seeing a mixed-race couple in an advertisement is "psychological warfare" to you, then you're as triggered as the hypothetical SJWs you love railing against.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom