Lima - Anfiteatro del Parque de la Exposición (Nov. 27, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by synthpop radio

• Peru! Peru! My light’s hearthouse - Morrissey Central (28th Nov.)
  • Full gig on synthpop radio / Facebook. Link posted by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by NealCassidy:

45105_324F1B7A-BDD3-41FE-B6CD-A8C4E612A45F.jpeg

Last edited:
Open air amphitheatre venue

In before uncle skinny posts negative crap when he could be doing something good

‘If you don’t like me, don’t look at me - this will be on my gravestone. It will be too late’

Regards,
FWD.

The above link, although it doesn't make it clear, is the whole gig!
FWD.

Direct link:

He seems like he's locked into this setlist and I can't blame him. Skull and Pigsty back-to-back is a deadly combo

The reaction for Spent The Day In Bed is amazing! The audience loves this song. A true testament that Morrissey is only ascending higher!

His biggest hit since First of the Gang to Die, so no wonder. Always gets a great reception.

Is Moz way thinner than before? Jeez just look at that audience. He should be proud and happy to still command that level of devotion. There are very few artists of his longevity still pulling in the crowds without selling themselves out.

Respect to Moz and his fans.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom